chapter 135-memories of her

(Erin and jay left hanks after saying their goodbyes and crying again. When they arrived back home, jay set the left overs in the fridge as Erin walked over towards the couch and sat down, taking the letter out from camille, out of her pocket. She slid her thumb through the lid, pulled out the paper, then began to read)

Well if your reading this, you got through your wedding and honeymoon, which I have to admit I knew you would. You are strongly built and and amazing independent women, that is soon gonna be a Mom. Words can't describe how happy I am for and your husband. Days when you were younger, you would doubt yourself and tell yourself and me along with hank you aren't worth anything, well guess what...you are worth millions to me, hank, your husband, and your child. You have had a gift ever since you were a little kid, and weather or not I'm with you physically, I'm there, sitting next to you as your reading my letter. My hand is on your shoulder, as I'm wiping away my tears. You have made me the happiest mom ever, and I can't wait to see how beautiful and glorious your baby child turns out to be. All I can confirm is it's gonna be just as amazing as you and your husband. Congrats baby girl on everything you will and have accomplished. Xoxo
-camille

E<"oh my god,(she started sobbing, covering her mouth, muffling sounds gathering jays attention),oh my god"(she shook her head and cried harder, letting tears just fall, soaking the envelope but not the letter. She placed the letter against her chest, right above her heart and sobbed)

J<"babe,(he didn't know what was making her cry, all he knew was he was on the verge of tears, hearing his wife cry like never before. He took a seat next to her and pulled her shaking form into his embrace),shhh, it's alright"

E<"i-i miss h-her so,(she coughed),much"(she grabbed the material of his shirt as she shook against him)

J<"babe,(she didn't look up),sweety, talk to me"

E<"I miss her..(She slowed down),I miss her so much,(she cried again),and it hurts"(she stuffed her head into the crook of his neck, letting his hands travel down her sides as she cried)

J<"camille?(she sobbed and he took that as her answer),babe, she is with us in spirit.(Erin sniffled),I can't imagine what it was like without her, but all I know is she seemed like an amazing women and I would've love to meet her"(erins crying lowered down and she lightly cried)

E<"s-she said how she w-wished she could've met you"(she twisted his shirt in between her fingers)

J<"can I read the letter?(he asked. She lifted the letter and gave it to him, watching as he received it and began to read. She was about to stand but jay grabbed her hand),stay"(and she knodded, staring at him as he continued to read. He ran his thumb over her knuckles as he held on her hand tight, as he came close to crying. He finished the letter then set it down)

E<"your crying,(she mentioned, choking back on her old tears. Jay turned and faced her, letting the tears fall),babe why are you crying"?(she pulled him close)

J<"she seemed amazing,(he grabbed her hands and stared into her eyes. Erin let her tears fall as she fell in love with her husband all over again),come here,(he pulled her into his lap and connected their lips, letting her cup his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist),I love you so much,(he moved his lips so he was visously kissing her neck now, down to her collar bone. Her fingers traveled in his auburn curls closing her eyes as she let her tears fall. He lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom laying her down. He didn't go straight to undressing her, all he did was lift her shirt for minimal skin and kiss her stomach),and I love you"(he then traveled back up her stomach then connected their lips, taking things slow)

E<"i love you to"(was the last thing she said before he took full control)
__________________

(The sun rose, letting the reflection of it, seep through the curtains and all over the halsteads room. Jay was laying face first in the pillows so the light didn't affect him, but Erin started to stir. She slowly opened her eyes, turned her head and looked at the alarm clock beside her reading 9:37. She then turned over and saw how flustered her husband looks. It was their second night back in their own bed and it felt....amazing. She leaned over, giving him a kiss on his cheek then his shoulder before getting out and throwing on a pair of new, clean panties and jays Harley Davidson t-shirt that ended just mid thigh. Erin brushed her teeth first, fixed her air so it was in a flowy ponytail, then made her way into the kitchen).