chapter 2

JAMMIEE LYYN'S POV

(THE NEXT MORNING)

"WAKEEEE UUUPPPP JAMMMIEEEEEE LYYYNNN!!" i hear a husky voice yell and i feel jumping. "UGHH!!' i cover my head with my pillow. "time for work babe!" another voice yells "shut up!" i yell back "you don't want me to do this!" yells another voice and i show them a finger "no need to flip us off!" another boy yells and after about two minutes my covers are torn off and i'm being rolled off my bed.

THUD!!!

i landed on the ground "who rolled me off of my bed" i growl and all the boys point to Zayn. I stand up and walk over to him "you don't ever do that....ever!" i snap shoving him a little and for you four boys "don't ever jump on my bed or wake me up" i snarl at them and they nod "now...someone make me food"  i say and skip off. "I need to go to work,make me food!" i yell and i get a call.

it's from my boss,Alana "hello?" i say "hi,Jammiee,i'm sorry but i told you,you had to come to work yesterday,or be fired" Alana says "oh,yeah,i'm sorry,i went for a jog before work and i ran into someone and i could barely stand and so they made me sit in bed all day" i explain "i'm sorry Jammiee,but you're fired" she says and i hang up.

"Hey Jammiee Lyyn,what's up?" Zayn asks walking in "i-i....i j-just got f-f-fired" i stutter "it's ok babe,we'll get you a new job" he says and i burst out crying "i-i just can't get up and move to a different work Zayn,you don't get it" i say "what do you like to do?" he asks me "well,before i was a personal trainer,i was a stylist,doing make-up,clothes,etc." i explain "well,we have a new stylist job that opened up,would you like to be our stylist for the American tour?" he asks and i nod "sounds pretty good" i say

ZAYN'S POV

It's good,now Jammiee can tour with us,but tour isn't untill another two years. We have two years off,because they have to get things set and stuff. I was thinking of going clubbing with the lads,now we can bring the girls because Jordien,Austiyn and Chanelle have the next month off.

"do you wanna come clubbing with me and the lads? you can bring Jordien,Austiyn and Chanelle"  i ask her and she nods "awesome! What time do we leave?" she asks excitedly "at 10:00 tonight i say and she nods running off to call her friends. "lads! get in here!" i yell and they all run over "we're going clubbing with the girls,be ready at  10:00 tonight" i say and they all nod.

(at 10:00 that night)

"let's go lads, and girls" i yell and they all run to the door and hop in. i tell the driver to go to the closest pub. We're there in less then 20 minutes. We jump out and make our way inside. Niall goes off with Chanelle,Louis with Austiyn and Harry with Jordien. Liam walks off to get a water and Jammiee Lyyn goes with him.

I walk to the dance floor and soon i'm surrounded by girls trying to grind on me. I glance over at Jammiee Lyyn and Liam and they're talking and laughig. I look back and there is a beautiful girl with wavy,brown hair,deep brown eyes and tan skin. I make my way through all the blonde bimbos to the beautiful brunette.

"hi,i'm Zayn Malik" i say "hi Zayn,i'm Katilena Davison" she says "wanna get a drink?" i ask and she nods. We walk through all the grinding,sweaty bodies and to the bar. We order and we sit there talking for a bit.

JAMMIEE LYYN'S POV

i laugh along with Liam and i glance at Zayn who is now flirting with a beautiful brunette. "staring at Zayn and the girl again?" Liam asks and i nod."he'll get over her" he says and i nod. Zayn starts walking over with the girl. "Liam!" i whisper-yell and then Zayn and the pretty girl is right in front of me. "Liam,Jammiee Lyyn, this is Katilena" Zayn says "hi Katilena,nice to meet you" i say smiling "nice to meet you too" she says with a smile as well.

Zayn and Katilena walk away. "liam" i whine "get over him" Liam says and i nod we talk for a while more untill Liam says "why did you let us stay with you?" i don't even have to think "because even though i thought you guys were stupid and gay,when i met Zayn i knew you guys were gonna be nice and straight,especially you" i  said and liam was getting closer to my face with his with every second.

after about ten seconds his lips are on mine. We kiss sweetly for two minutes untill we come up for air. We stand there awkwardly untill Liam walks away to get some water. A cute boy around my age walked over "hi,i'm Justin Moon" the boy has light brown hair and brown eyes. "hi Justin,i'm Jammiee Lyyn" i say "why are you standing here alone?" Justin asks "well, i came here with some friends,but they all went somewhere else." i explain "well,a prety girl shouldn't be standing alone" he says smiling.

i blush a bit and we talk for about a hour before i tell Liam that we're leaving and going back home. Once we walk inside i see Zayn snogging the heck out of Katilena "ew..gross..can't you do that in your room Zayn?" i ask "you jealous?" he ask and i roll my eyes "shut up,loser" i say "whose that?" he asks with a disgusted face pointing to Justin "this is Justin and we're going to my room" i say.

"you aren't going to your room alone with a boy" he says and right then Liam walks in with a girl and the rest of the boys and girls "i'll take them with me" i say dragging Liam and the rest of the boys to my room along with Jusin,the girls and the girl Liam brought. We sit in my room and Liam introduces us to the girl. "this is Talia Cole" he says smiling.

"how did you meet?" Austiyn asks "i was getting a water and so was she and soon we were talking and stuff and we came back here with you guys" he says and i nod "now,who is he and how did you meet?" Chanelle asks me "this is Justin and he just came up to me after Liam walked away to get a water" i explain and they all nod.

"let's get Zayn and Katilena and let's play truth or dare" Jordien says and Niall get's up to get Zayn. After a few minutes Niall walks back in with the other two following. "who's going first?" Talia asks "me!" Jordien yells "ok,go" Chanelle says "Louis,truth or dare?" Jordien asks "dare" Louis says "ok,i dare you to kiss anyone in this room for ten seconds" she says proudly.

Louis turns to face Austiyn and they kiss for ten seconds. "Justin,truth or dare" Louis asks him "dare" Justin says with no hesitation "i dare you to snog Jammiee Lyyn" Louis says and Justin does it. We snog for about a minute and stop. "truth or dare?" Justin asks looking directly at Zayn "dare" he says "i dare you to snog the toilet" Justin says and Zayn gets up with me following him.

he fully snogs the toilet for thirty seconds and we sit back down. "Kat,truth or dare babe?" he asks her "dare" she says "i dare you to snog me" he says and we both scrunch up our faces in a disgusted way. They snog for about two minutes and then break away. "ew...you taste like toilet" Katilena says and we all laugh.

by the end of the game Liam rolled around in spoons,Chanelle kissed a hobo,Niall dyed his hair pink, Zayn wrote mean stuff about himself in sharpie on his body and Katilena and Talia snogged for one minute. by the end of the game we were all close friends and had nicknames.

Zayn=Z,Katilena=Kat,Talia=Lia,Liam=Li,Niall=Nialler,Harry=Haz,Louie=Boo Bear,Justin=JJ, Chanelle= ellie or Nelle,Jordien=Jorddie,Austiyn=Aussie,me=Jammiee or Lyynie.  

"bye Kat!bye Lia!bye JJ!" we all yell and go back inside. I go to my room while the rest of them sit out in the living room whatching a movie. I fall into my bed and instantly fall asleep. Dreaming about a prince trying to save the princess,who i am.