Chapter 1

Hi,i'm Jammiee Lyyn Peters. my parents died when i was four and my whole family hates me. i live in London,England with my three best friends. i'm 18 and i dropped out of school when i hit year nine. Austiyn Parks,Jordien Reed and Chanelle breete are my three best friends. my sister,Charlotte(who i never speak of and never talk to) is 15 and my whole family adores her.

"JAMMIEE LYNN!! WHERE ARE MY NEW RAYBANS?!" Austiyn asks she runs across the room. she looks perfect,as always. All of my house mates/friends do. Austiyn has mid-back,pin-straight,brown hair,light brown eyes and the preetiest smile. Her closet is full of only skin-tight jeans,really short-shorts, bandage skirts,short,tight dresses,tank tops and tight t-shirts. she's now sporting a tight,black t-shirt,really short-shorts and white toms. "on the kitchen counter,Aussie" Jordien calls from the bathroom where she's currently curling her hair.

Jordien has black hair with soft waves,chocolate brown eyes,medium skin and a sparkly smile. she normaly wears jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie, sometimes a dress. She has her own style,she loves mixing up her clothes with Chanelle,Austiyn and my clothes. "thanks Jorddie!" Austiyn yells really loud and i cringe,ears ringing. Chanelle runs out of her room her hair half dry. "Who jacked up my blow dryer" she growls. i put my hands up in surrender "i know it's not you Peters,you know better than that" Chanelle snaps and turns to Austiyn who is hurring through the room again to get to work.

Austiyn and Jordien are models,Chanelle is an actress and me...i'm a personal trainer for celebrities. That's how i met Chanelle,Austiyn and Jordien. I got a call from Jordien saying that her and Austiyn needed a personal trainer and said she heard i was the best one in the country. But later that day Chanelle called and made a session at the same time saying it was her only free spot. So,I put them all three together. We clicked and became friends, soon we all moved in together.

"OH MY FUDGE-SICLES!!" Chanelle yelled now dressed and looking more beautiful then before. "what is it?!" i ask worried that she hurt her self,again. "ONE DIRECTION IS PREFORMING ON MY SHOW!!" Chanelle yelled "so?" i ask "do you know how much i love Niall?! He is freakin' perfect!" she yells in my face "yes,i know Nellie,you drool over pictures of him every day" i shove her off me and jog into my room to get ready for work.

"ONE....FREAKIN'.....DIRECTION!" Austiyn yelled "you have to bring them over here!" my three best friends jump around squealing. "who cares?they have stupid music and they are all obviously gay" i groan "i do not want One Direction in this house" they all three stare at me "we get it,you don't like them,but....they are still coming over here 'cause Harry is gonna fall in love with me and we are gonna have cute Styles babies" Jordien says "fine,whatever...just make sure they leave me alone and stay out of my room" i say giving in,knowing i won't win this one.

i walk out of my room and i look at my outfit. Teal butterfly tank top,black soffee shorts and running shoes. i throw my hair in a slick high ponytail and i run outside. Going on a jog before work,i run around a sharp corner and i slam into a boy around my age. He has black hair in a quiff,chocolate brown eyes and a smile that makes Austiyn's look normal. i look around me and register that i'm laying on the ground with this gorgeous boy hovering above me.

"are you ok,love?" he asks,i can tell he's from bradford by his accent. "perfectly fine,thank you" i say propping myself up on my elbows "are you sure? you took a pretty bad fall there" he says "i'm a fighter,i can take a fall" i say standing up but instatly regreatting. i stummble back and fall hard on my but. "come on love,i'll take you to my apartment" he says "umm...i don't know...i'll just call one of my friends,she can walk over here" i say getting up again and leaning against a building.

"how far is it?" he asks looking around "i only ran about three yards and turnned the corner" i explain and he nods "i didn't catch your name" he says "Jammiee Lyyn" i say "i'm Zayn" he says "umm...are you from One Direction?" i ask and he nods "my friends are in love with you guys" i say "oh really?" Zayn asks and i nod "Austiyn is gonna marry Louis and have Tommo babies,Jordien is gonna marry Harry and have Styles babies and Chanelle is gonna marry Niall and have Horan babies" i say "that sounds very interesting" he says "i should call Jordien since it's her day off" i whip out my iphone and speed dial Jordien "hey girl" i hear her say and shuffling "can you come get me?" i ask "sure hun,where are you?" she asks "go out of our house and turn left,walk down to the corner and turn left again,i'm right there" i tell her the direction and she's on her way.

We stand there for about three minutes until i see her black hair "Jordien!Jordien!" i yell "my savior!" she runs over and she just stands there gawking at Zayn "Jorddie!" i yell snapping my fingers in her face "huh?" she asks "come on,Zayn,where are you staying?would you and the boys like to stay with us?" i say walking slowly to my house. "sure,i'll call the lads" he smiles and he sets me down in my bed. "ok,we have three guest rooms" i said and he sits beside me. "ok" he says and walks out to call the lads.

i hope they are all as cool,nice and sweet as he is. I get up and change into a black off the shoulder shirt that says 'LOVE' in a pink heart-shape,short-shorts and white slip-on vans,knowing i can't work today. "hey,the lads are coming and bringing their stuff" Zayn says as i walk out of my room into the kitchen. "awesome,what are they like?" i ask "all i know is from what my friends tell me" i sit down at the island with a biscut,bacon,sasague and waffles...A LOT OF WAFFLES. "they probably told you everything you need to know" he says "and i think Niall will now call you his sister" i look up at him with a mouthful of waffles "whafh arg yof talfng abouf?" i ask "you both eat huge amount of food" he says "well get used to having a girl who can eat as much as him" i say finishing off my food.

i hear a knock at the door and i carefully walk to the door. "who is it?" i ask tentievly "4/5 of One Direction, now let Harry Styles in!" some one yells annoyed "not when you use that tone Styles" i say crossing my arms across my chest "is my Harry there?! I want to see my futrue husband!" Jordien yells running down the hall "futrue wife?" Harry asks and Jordien pushes me onto the couch wich i topple over with an 'oommffhhh' noise "are you ok?" someone asks and i nod "yup,just peachy" i say

"Jordien!back to your room!NOW!" i yell "bu-but my future husband" she gives me puppy eyes "Jordien,you know that doesn't work on me. room!now!" i say sternly and she hangs her head "bye future husband" she says "you can talk to your future husband later,room!" i say and she walks off to her room and she turns in the doorway "UGHH!! I HATE YOU MOM! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO ME?!" Jordien yells and slams her door "what was that?" a blonde boy with an irish accent asks "i'm the only sane and mature one here!" i yell i flop on the couch.

Harry and Zayn on either sides of me and i turn to Zayn "who are those three?" i ask pointing to the three boys standing behind the couch "well,that's Niall,Liam and Louis" Zayn says and they all wave at me. i walk out of the room to call Chanelle and Austiyn "hiya! Austiyn said "come home,NOW!" i say quickly "why?" she asks obviously confused "just do it,now" i hang up and dial Chanelle "hellooo?" she asks "home!now!" i yelled "wait!what?why?" she asks "NOW!" i grrowl and hang up.

"Jammiee Lyyn?" i hear Liam and i walk out of my room "yeah?" i ask "umm..how long do you think we can stay here?" he asks "for as long as you want" i say and he nods i hear keys jiggiling in the lock "boys! hide in my room!" i yelled at them and they did as they were told. The door opens "hey Jammiee,why did you want us home?" Austiyn asks i take a big breath " IMSORRYFORNOTTELLINGYOUEARLIERBUTONEDIRECTIONISINTHISHOUSEANDSTAYWITHUSFORAWHILE"

"What?speak slower Lyynie" Chanelle says "sorry for not telling you sooner,but....One Direction is here and staying with us for a while" i say slower. "WHAT?!WHERE IS NIALL?!" Chanelle asks "breath Nellie" i say calming her "here i am!" Niall yells running out of my room "Niall" i growl "oohhhhh,Nialler's gonna be in trouble!" Louis says "you will both be getting with upside the head with a chair if you don't shut up" i sneer at them and they back into my room "wow!only about an hour and they're already afraidof you,new recored!" Jordien laughs and we all start laughing.

well,let's look at what Chanelle looks like since we didn't cover that. she has brown hair that goes about 5 centimeters below her shoulders,chocolate brown eyes and fair skin. she was absolutly flawless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my new story and i hope you like it. i need some help on reads though,any suggestions?

thanks guys :)

~Ashley(: