Chapter 2

As I stepped out of my apartment building I was suddenly grabbed from behind by two, no four solid muscuar arms. Immediatly my claws came out to scratch whoever it was that that had grabbed me when I started to hear laughter.

Immediatley I was let go and turned around to see my brothers Rio and Ciaro laughing like hyenas.

"What the fuck asshats!" I growled at them. Rio and Ciaro were twins, Of my four brothers, I was closest to these two, maybe it had to do with the fact that they were only two of my four brothers who were closest to me by age-only 3 years older- or maybe it was the fact that after years of ignoring me, when I came back from exile they'd apologzed for not having been good brothers to me. Forgetting was the hard part, and sure I'd developed a sort of hard exterior, but because these two were the only ones who I actually associated with me  they knew it was a front. I could never stay mad at them for long, even when we were little and they wouldn't let me play clubhouse or go hunting with them.

"Did ya see the look on her face man,epic!!" said Rio still laughing.

"Yea, I mean sis, what were you thinking about or mainly whom?" winked Ciaro

I blushed because for the past 3 years, since I'd come back many of the unmated male wolves, from my own pack, or visiting packs, o who am I kidding men in general have been after me to claim me or for a tussle. Especially my eldest brothers Maximus' Beta Jax who stepped in after Aden decided to step down. Who was I kidding, despite how I might sound the only thing I hate more than spiders, was being told what to do, and the color purple (not the movie),was having the spotlight on me. I wasn't so good with attention.

Which is why I also hated the fact that my dad had decided to attend my graduation along with a few other male wolves; alphas, their betas and a few of their pack members.

"No Rio, I was just...thinking! Aren't you guys suppossed to be at the ceremony already anyways!" I said exsasperated. "Yes we are Jeze, but the ceremonies about to start in like 20 minuets and when dad saw that you still weren't there he sent us to get you".

"I mean clearly if he hadn't have kept me up with his stupid pack issues I wouldn't have taken forever to leave the house or overslept. I don't even know why he's here in the first place,he hasn't given a fuck about me in a long time and you both know why!" I almost yelled now more than a bit mad.

"Jezebel," Ciaro said in  more serious tone. He continued " I know dad hasn't...He hasn't been a really good dad in a while, but you know he loves you. He'd do anything for you, your the baby. It's just a bit hard for him, what with you looking like mom and your cur-I mean um powers. And besides it's your pack too."he said.

I knew what he'd been about to say. The last part hurt and I guess he saw it and tried to give me a hug, but I stopped him. " Look, we both know that's not even half the truth. Yea I'm the baby but he treats me like shit and I'd agree with you that my powers are a curse if it weren't for the fact that I actually get to help other people besides dad who really and are honesty in desperate need for help. I may not be apprieciated for what and who I am, but I'd never call this a curse!" That whole thing was true. "O, and by the way, this hasn't been my pack at all since the day I was born!" I yelled. And with that I walked away to my 2014 black Chevrolet Malibu and drove away slamming my door shut.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Finally I make it to the ceremony, having put on my cap and gown in the car, driven past 4 red lights and nearly running over a dog. I walk to my line the 6th row in the front by the B section between two jocks who were actually really cool friends of mine. I'd tutored them when they were both on the verge of being kicked off of the baseball team for failing most of their classes. These two were actually wolves from the nearby pack Ravengrove and despite their appearances were really friendly, they just had a knack for partying and not keeping it in their pants.

" Hey Jez" Said Clay the burnette  with blue eyes. Clay was tall and lanky, he even  resembled  Leonardo DiCaprio a bit which is who most females confused him for.

"Sup Jeze" Said Ivan with his russian accent, he had blonde hair, brown eyes , and a nose ring. Ian was more Kurt Colbain, he had that edgy yet sexy look to him.

I simply just nudged them both with my elbows and grinned. I couldn't wait to get my degree. I wanted to be a writer, ironically I wanted to write about fiction. The supernatural, the romance and all the other cheesy and cliche stuff, my own personal little diaries.

Finally they called my name to go up on the stage. "Jezebel Esmeralda Blackrose", I cringed a bit for having made the mistake to register with my middle name on my first year. I walked up to the stage happily and shook all my professors, benefactors and the deans hand, him ofcourse holding on a bit too long. "Eww" I cringed inwardly

I turned to the appaluase and many catcalls of the males and classmates in the audience. Then I heard all four of my brothers yelling at me to turn around for a picture. Ignoring the other wolves surrounding them-mainly my dad-and the other people in the audience staring, I turned to the camara posing with my degree flashing dimples and all.

Thank god that the school wasn't as big as a university and 40 minuets later, despite my aching bottom, the ceremony was finally over. I took pictures with some of my classmates who I occasionally hung around, partied with or helped. And reluctantly made my way to my dad and his posse.