6

Matthew: It's been two weeks we got back from our honeymoon and moved into our new home and it was beautiful.

we finished unpacking and got settled in our home then Dimitri picked me up and carried me to our bedroom and we made hot passionate steamy love all day and night long

Next I woke up early in the night (vampire time) I went into the shower for twenty five minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my guardian uniform. I went downstairs and saw my husband cooking breakfast which was ham and cheese toasted bagels with cream cheese and hot coffee.

We finished eating breakfast and we left our house and got into the car and my husband drove towards the court. We arrived at court and we were told that we are going on a ski trip to protect the moroi with some rookie dhampirs.

Ski trip list
Lissa
Rose
Tasha
Christan
Adrien
Mason
Eddie
Mia
Jesse
Ruby
Emily
And many others..........

We got back packed and we got onto the plane and it took off into the sky. I sat next to the window and next to my koca(husband)Dimitri. That bitch Natasha Ozera was flirting with my man but I don't care he mine love and I was his love.

Then she asked me what is your name. I said my name is Matthew Alexander Hathaway-Mazur-Belikov.  She said Belikov then Dimitri said he my husband Tasha then everything went quite.

After ten hours of flying we arrived at the ski resort in the snowy mountains/woods. We all checked into our rooms and relax after our long flight.

I went into the shower for fifteen minutes then I got out of the shower and put on my PJs and hop into the bed.Then Dimitri came in the bed and put his arms around me and we fell asleep in each other arms.

Room 111
Tasha: I can't believe he married he is mine always been mine I just have to get rid of his husband and make him mine. I can give him a family and he will be so happy with me only me not that bloodwhore/manwhore............

Time skip............5 years................

Matthew and Dimitri are still happily married and Matthew gave birth to two twins girls name Roselie and Lillian Belikov. Dimitri is still a Guardian. Matthew is running the family business and became a Singer.

Rose is married to Adrian and have three kids all boys names Mark and Arron and Nate.

Lissa is queen and married to Christan and have five kids three boys and two girls. The boys are Winn/Jake/Michael and the girls are Iris and Lilly.

Tasha is in jail for trying to kill the queen and her Guardians with their family.

.........The end.........