2

Matthew: It's been two weeks I woke up early in the morning (human time) I went into the shower for twenty five minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my outfit for today.

I went to the cafeteria and eat breakfast which was toasted bagels with cream cheese and coffee

I went to the cafeteria and eat breakfast which was toasted bagels with cream cheese and coffee. I meet up with my sister and the princess and Natalie Dashkov and her dad Victor Dashkov and Dimitri and some other guardians.

We all got into the car and Dimitri drove towards the mall for we can go shopping for the dance tonight. We arrived at the mall me and rose got sun flashlights.

We were talking and walking around the mall then the girls grab me and drag me into a store and made try on different suits while they tried on different dresses.

We all got our clothes for tonight dance and extra clothes then we all walked back to the car and drove back to the academy. I heard a nosie and out of nowhere I was grab out of the car.

It's was by a couple of strigoi they tried to bite me I punch one of them in the face and backfilp on to the car. I took out a stake in my jacket and stab three in their chest. I had a couple of injured ribs and a sprain wrist.

Then Dimitri came up to me and asked are you okay I said I'm perfect it not my first kill anyway. We went into the academy and I got my ribs and wrist wrapped up. I went into my dorm room and got ready for the dance. I was finished getting ready and I put on my outfit for the dance.

I opened my door and saw the girls waiting for me I put my very long hair into a nice pretty ponytail but it still hid my marks

I opened my door and saw the girls waiting for me I put my very long hair into a nice pretty ponytail but it still hid my marks. Natalie gave me a necklace from her daddy as a gift.

We left and walked into the dance and went and started to dance with each other

We left and walked into the dance and went and started to dance with each other. Lissa started to dance with Christian Ozera and my sister started to dance with a royal named Adrian Ivashkov. I went off and stood in a corner listening to the music.

I saw a fight going in the middle of the floor with Rose,Lissa and that bitch Mia. After a minute me and rose got pulled out of the dance into the headmistress office and rose saw Lissa was in danger. So I took the needle out of the headmistress hand and stuck her with it in her ass.

I went and to get Dimitri and rose went to wake up Christan in the library. I knocked on his door two times then I just went into his room and he saw me and asked what going on I was about to say something to him when I kiss him and he kiss me back and toss me on to his bed.

Then he ripped off my necklace and we got then I told him what happened to the princess. We left and I change into a different outfit for battle. After a drive Dimitri told us to stay in the car of course rose and Christan went into the house.

I stayed outside and waited after a while I saw Lissa climbing out of a window. She made it on to the ground and I ran over to her then we saw the   Psi Hounds we ran across the grass then rose and Christan came he was shot by Victor and was about to shot the girls I got into front of them and we were trying to protect each other.

Then Dimitri took the gun out of his hand and the other guardian put him and handcuffs. Victor told the Psi Hounds to attack rose push Lissa down then I whistle a tune and the Psi Hounds stop and ran up to me and laid down.

Lissa healed Christan and I carried my sister in my arms into the car and told the Psi Hounds to stay and explore in the woods. Rose and I and Dimitri went to the headmistress office and talked for a minute.

We left her office and she came out and said Victor wanted to talked to us rose said not gonna happen then the headmistress said something about rose being shadowkissed.

We left and went to see Victor and talked for a while then we were attack by his daughter who turned strigoi the fight began rose attack her and I went to help rose got toss into a wall and I got toss into the metal bars.

We got up and Victor walked upstairs and I toss rose a sliver stake I find on the floor. I grab Natalie and toss her across the floor and rose ran up and tried to kill her but got toss into the cell. I ran and got toss up into the air and fell onto the floor hard.

Dimitri came down and cut Natalie on her check but Natalie push him into me then rose got her belt around Natalie neck then Dimitri killed her. I got up off the floor and Dimitri carried my sister to the nurse with me following behind him.

We arrived at the nurse the doctors took me and my sister and check us out. After a hour rose went to Lissa and Christan and Adrian and I went to my to my dorm room with Dimitri for we can talked about us.

We arrived in my room and me and Dimitri sat on the couch and talked then I was about to get up he grabbed me and kiss me. I kiss him back and we had a hot makeout session. Then he left my room and I got into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of my life.