1

Once upon time there is a badass and his name is Matthew Alexander Hathaway-Mazur. He is a dhampir and a moroi.

He is the older brother to Rosemarie Hathaway but she goes by Rose Hathaway. She doesn't know their father yet.

Matthew is highly train in all forms of combat/fighting and weapons. He is highly super flexible. He remembers everything and can never forget ever. His IQ is off the rails/charts. He keeps it a secret from everybody.

He knows all about the supernatural world and supernatural creatures and moroi/dhampir world and the human world.

He is highly dangerous and powerful plus he knows all kinds of secrets and he is in the family business. He is very protective of his little sister.

He has many secrets and hide behind walls and he trust no expect his sister and her best friend.

Let's see what his story unfolds

The story begins here........

Matthew: I woke up early in the night (vampire time) I went into the shower for twenty minutes. I got out of the shower and put on my uniform and went to the cafeteria. I had breakfast which was pancakes with eggs,bacon and a glass orange juice.

I finished my breakfast then went to my first class of the night and it's was was boring. A few minutes later I heard my name being called to the Headmistress office.

I left my classroom and went to her office and saw my sister with the princess and I said finally got caught Ro. She said hey big brother then Kirova said you knew were they were the whole time. I said of course I did like I'm not going to find them to see if their okay.

Then after two hours in Kirova office we were all dismissed with something Rose and me got extra training with dimitri belikov. Lissa got extra classes and extra studying time in the library and her room.

Me and my sister had a long talk about what happened in the two years they was on the run. I went to the rest of my classes for the night. After a hours I finished all my classes then I went back to my dorm room and change into my workout clothes.

I went to the track and stretch my body out after I was done stretching I took off and ran around the track and did my laps

I went to the track and stretch my body out after I was done stretching I took off and ran around the track and did my laps. I did fifty laps around the track then I went to combat training and did the course within minutes.

After the course I went to the gym to meet up with my sister and her mentor Dimitri. I arrived at the gym and I saw my sister and Dimitri training. They saw me and rose ran up to me and kicked at me I grab her leg and flip her on her back.

Then she came at me again and I did a triple backflip and sent her flying into the hot Russian god guardian Dimitri he caught her and flip her on her back. After hours of training I left and went to my dorm and got into a hot shower for twenty-one minutes.

I got out of the shower and put on my uniform and left my room and went to the library and I researched about being shadowkissed. I finished my research then I went into the woods and train my moroi powers in secret.

It's was time for dinner I ran into the cafeteria and eat dinner which was chicken steak, mixed vegetables salad, mashed potatoes and sweet iced tea. I finished my dinner then I went into the courtyard and laid down in the grass my sister and the princess join me.

We talked about everything and anything then Lissa asked me what I think about the Russian guardian I said I think he is very very sexy and rose said he is hot but not my type so he always yours big brother.

They left and I got up and pull out my mystery western book and read while laying in the grass. While I was reading I noticed someone standing over me i moved my book out of the way and look and saw Dimitri and he said you like western books then I said I like all kinds of books but my favorite is mysteries.

We talked for a while then it's was time for curfew I got up and went back to my room and change into my PJs and hop into my bed and fell asleep dreaming of a badass russian guardian.