Chapter 17: We hate u

Jules: o.o! Wow you guys are awesome! Enjoy the next chapter.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Kate's Pov:

I woke up as water came down. My eyes widen asmi get soaked. I look up to see Jules on their bed with blue hair. Oh god she was not gonna be happy. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see I had pink hair." Ah!" I screamed. Jules woke up." Katy what's- What the hell?" She looked at my hair." Katy why is your hait pink?" " Why is your blue?" She ran to the mirror. " AH!!!" She yelled. Ty came in the room and laughed. We growled at him.

Jules Pov:

Ty is so dead. We ran at him and he dashed off. " Ty!" he was hiding behind Sky. " What did u-" " He dyed our hair!" Sky looked at us then fell to the floor laughing his arse off. We went back to our room to wash the color from our hair. We tried but it was only faded. It wasn't washing the rest! " No!" My mom ran into the bathroom. " Girls what's wrong?" She looked at our hair and seemed upset. " Julia." " Ty." She nodded. We were angry. Ty came to us as we yelled. My mom went her room and came back with spray paint. " Katerina, Julia, wrap your hair and meet me downstairs. " We did what she said and sat on the couch. She held Ty's arm and looked at us." Ty, apologize." He shook his head and tried to pull away. My mom used the spray and sprayed all over Ty's clothes. She got the tips of his hair as he ran off. He had black clothes and brown hair with black tips. We laughed hard. He looked angry and gave mom. " You should have said sorry." My mom said as she went upstairs. Ty sat on the steps with his head on Sky's shoulder.

************************************

Hai! Updating Powers!!!! Hope u enjoyed. Bai!!!