Kisses

Niall's Pov.

I've been spending the night at Harry's the past few days. Gotta say he is one violent lad. We made this dare game (I don't know if this is a real game?). We made a lot of dares and throw them in a bowl. We'd pick it out and do the dare. Their is no backing down. It's a 2 person game. It's pretty fun.

"Give your partner a Eskimo kiss." Harry said and his face reddened like a cherry. Dear god. We both leaned in brushing our noses over each other. I felt a spark but I ignored it. We finally stopped as it was my turn. I pulled out a card.

"Really Harry?" This is the most disturbing dare he has put in their.

"What?"

"Angel kiss? I am not doing that!" He blushed quickly.

"I really put that in their?" He grabbed it quickly "Pick out a different card."

"Butterfly kiss... What's up with the kisses?" He flushed again shrugging. I slowly put my cheek to his. I felt the spark again. I ignore it..again. We batted out eyelash's getting the sensation of a butterfly. As we were batting a lad burst into his bedroom.

"Louis?" Harry said quickly squirming away. I raise my eyebrow.

"Whose Louis?"

"I am and I better leave you to what you were doing." The lad with sky blue eyes with hints og gray spat.

"Wait LOUAHHHH!" Harry said trying to grab his arm but the lad was faster than him.

"G'bye Harry" Harry finally gave in letting Louis leave. He got up to shut the door but fell down. He cried in pain.

"Harry don't be a baby!"

"NO! I landed on my elbows and neck it hurts!" He exclaimed.

"Want me to kiss it better?" I questioned not thinking very well.

"Yes"

I slowly got up grabbing his arms. I kissed the outside of the elbows. I went around to his back.

"This part?" I grazed my hand over his back and neck. We were both topless because y'know were guys. He nodded against my touch. I placed my lips on his neck getting that spark again. He tensed but relaxed soon. I pulled away and he turned around.

"Thanks Niall" He returned the thank you also with a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome Harry."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IT SUCKS! I KNOW I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW! Please don't kill me.

Thank you

~Micayla