Dark Side - (Narry)

Chapter One *Harry's Pov*

My girlfriend Tonya can over to my lunch table. I mean I like her and all but I have my eyes on him. YES A HE! Major issue I am hugely popular and hes a nobody. Hes everything in my world. Another thing... I can't tell anyone I am gay!

"Hey babe" She said sitting on my lap. I shoot a glance at Niall but quickly look back at Tonya.

"Hey honey!" I exaggerate trying to sound happy. She sighs.

"Harry this isn't working I think we should break up.." She barley whispered getting off my lap. "Bye."

"Bye" I say with a little sadness but Louis comes over and cheers me up. I giggle at one of his stupid jokes. I look over at Niall to see him sitting alone eating his food.... Dam that boy chews fast. He quickly looks at me to see me staring. He blushed all different colors of the rainbow and quickly look at a trash can. I giggle at his stupidity.

"WHATS SO FUNNY!" Boo-bear (Louis) screamed getting everyone attention.  Than he glares at Niall. Niall has every ones eyes on him. He looks down and fiddles with his fingers. Hes so cute! I walk over to his table.

"Hi..." I say but my voice cracks in the middle making me look like an idiot.

"H-h-hi.." He says barley audible. SO CUTE! He stares at me for a second and one of his eyebrows raise up. "Did I say that outloud?" I questioned him. He shakes his head...fuck.... I grab his phone from his hand add me into his contacts.

"Give me my phone Harry!" He demands. Oh cute new kids. I grab my phone and add his number to mine. I give him his phone

To:Niall

HI!

From:Sexy Harry.

From:Niall

Nice name!

To:Sexy Harry.

To:Niall

I know

From:Sexy Harry.

"Why are you talking to me.I am a nobody?" He questioned demanding for a answer.

"Just meet me at the lake at 5 pm today?" I say and he shakes his head. I smile sweatly at him and go to my table.