Part 10

Author's Note:

SUMMER VACATION!! YAAAY!!

now I might update the remaining parts of the story, I'm sorry I gave off small updates but hey I'll try to update a long one, since (*cough*) LAZINESS (*cough*) might hit me again. and also I'm a bit tired because I took more than 10 hours of travelling to the city to go to my grandfather's funeral so I apologize again for the long wait, but here is the update. so because of the cover I thing you have found out on what is going on, XD, but I hope you will still wait for the last 2 chapters of this story.

enjoy~

D_S_30

****

you were sleeping...

 in the helicopter...

WHO WOULDN'T SLEEP AFTER A TIRING MISSION!!

you woke up when you hit your head on the window with a loud thud, you hiss and rub your head in pain. blinking, you look around. the helicopter is already in the rooftop of the building and its already night time. panicking you quickly look over your wrist watch and its already 8:00 pm. the thought of Sephiroth sadly waiting in your house flashed in your mind and you quickly hop off and rub the sleep off your eyes. walking down the dark halls of the building. the small bulbs are the only source of dim lights in the halls you were walking on, in your office the door was slightly ajar and the light is brightly on inside while a bunch of murmurs where heard, slowly you walked in, and ...

you gasp...

Sephiroth was standing there wearing a tux and your other friends are in a formal attire, there are cakes and everything that you like, its like a party. You smiled and ran to Sephiroth and hugs him tightly.

"Hello love~" he smiles and kissed your head gently.

the song played (up there) as Sephiroth stepped back and knelt down on one knee. he looks up to you with pure love in his eyes as a gentle smile is plastered on his handsome face.

"(Y/N) (MIDDLE NAME) (SURNAME), I have never thought that you will make my life meaningful ... you made me happy ... you have made my life brighter and worth living... now will you ... make me the happiest man and be my wife?" he smiles more. "Forever and always?"

without thinking twice you hugged him tightly and sobbed happily "I DO!!~" everyone cheered happily and claps, he slip the ring in your finger and hugs you happily. you both slow dance and be a couple like everyone knows you will end up to be...

*song*

 What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Oh, oh
You look so beautiful in white
Na na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

"You will be beautiful in white my love" Sephiroth smiles down at you lovingly as he rest his forehead over yours. Sephiroth is clearly very happy and so are you. the happiness is too overwhelming, slowly you kissed him gently as he immediately kiss back as soon as your lips touched his.   everyone celebrated and eat cake happily as the two of you love each other, 

you have never been so happy before

*** TIME SKIP ***

You and Sephiroth are married for 2 years now.

you peek to see him as he command a platoon of new soldiers, you giggle seeing how serious he is and how sexy he is. you happily ran to him and hugs him happily breaking his posture but he chuckled and smiles and puts an arm around you and continued to command the soldiers.

"what is it hon?" he looks down to you and peck your lips happily.

"I'm pregnant~"

the people walking by stopped and looks over shock. he was silent ... TOO SILENT

"Honey?" you look up to him worried

he then grin and hugs you happily and gently, "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!" he screamed happily and quickly filed a holiday to assist you with your pregnancy. you giggled and held his hand and went home happily with him.