Part 7

***

He slowly moved forward standing in front of you, you have to look up because of the height difference. You were wounded and weak, Sephiroth helped you up putting you around his surprisingly gentle arms he took out the healing materia and heals you with it. "Are you okay now?" he asked, you nodded a little as you wince in pain a little, you and Zack managed to kill the monster and you almost got killed, You wrapped your arms around his torso and nuzzles to his chest as he heals you.

*** BACK IN THE INN ***

You walked out to your room to get something to eat to see Sephiroth in his grey and purple-ish bathrobe (the picture) and he was sitting there holding a mug of chocolate drink he found, You can feel the blush creeping out across your face as you stare longer.

"..." 

He looked at you and smirks, slowly you walk to the fridge and you felt his arms wrapped around from behind you around your waist, you were blushing madly. "Sephiroth?", "Yes?~" you felt his hot breath by your ear you gasp a little and Sephiroth smirks more and starts kissing the back of your ear. You moaned weakly as his hand caress your inner thigh removing the thin cloth or your nightgown out of the way, he started kissing your neck and shoulders. "Ahh~" you moaned as he found your weak spot. this made him grin and nibble and suck that part while his hand made it in your panties rubbing your clit, you are a moaning mess as he is now fingering you on the table, him between your legs and he kept kissing and nibbling your neck. He kissed your neck, then jaw and then hungrily kissed your lips quickly shoving his tongue in your mouth making it his territory. he pulled his fingers out and pulls his huge member out. Still kissing you he caress your curves and grope your boob. "S-Sephiroth~" you moaned in his mouth. He slowly slid in your wet entrance and he thrust roughly. He groaned happily while you moan loudly, both of you were a moaning mess and happily enjoying each other not until you realized you two are too noisy. You both stopped, "But-" Sephiroth pouted, "W-we can still do it back in Midgar ... where we are alone?" you smile innocently, he huff and pulled out. "Fine... good night" he peck your lips and you peck back and both of you went back to bed.

TBC...

****

Author's note: SURPRISE LEMONS!! XD

****