Preferences

i can say that i only like black guys, but then i'd be lying, and all white guys would be eliminated by that.

i can say i only like blondes with blue eyes, but then all the blonde with brown eyes would be eliminated. (a rare breed nowadays)

i can say i only find guys that are tall dark and handsome attractive. (brown eyes, tanned and/or brown skin) but THEN ALL THE OTHER COMBINATIONS

i can say blondes or brunettes? BUT WHAT ABOUT GINGERS? THEY ARE GORGEOUS. hello ed sheeran. (the rare ginger is oh so attractive though but seriously)

I CAN SAY I ONLY LIKE BLACK/WHITE GUYS BUT WHAT ABOUT ASIANS? (andre kim's a cutie) THE GUYS HAVE SUCH DEEP VOICES AND YOU GOTTA ADMIT THAT'S HOT.

I can say I only like brunettes with brown eyes and blondes with light eyes but h0t damn brunettes with light eyes and blondes with brown eyes.

HAZEL EYES ARE GORGEOUS (ashton irwin is my husband ur argument is invalid)

but GUYS THIS IS A RANT.

i hate when people have preferences. not like when they say "blondes are hot!1!" but when they are like "i only date blondes with blue eyes"

fUCK NO.

i'm sorry but you can stick your tongue in a crocodile's asscrack.

this is mainly a problem with guys because they're so damn judgemental. (*cough cough* Nash Grier *cough cough*)

(digression: i don't shave my legs oooh)

I hope you end up with someone whose face literally looks like an ass. (not you beautiful people, but only the people this is directed at. )

you can't put a physical description on love. you love with your heart not your eyes.

looks should be a bonus, don't base the entire attraction on looks!!!! that's!!not!!cool!!

What I look for in a guy: sense of humor, kind, nonjudgemental, WATCH HORROR MOVIES WITH ME BC YASSSSS (i originally wrote that with three S's but it was autocorrected), & nice eyes (WHAT I MEAN BY THIS IS THAT GUYS I HATE EYE CONTACT SO MUCH AND IF HE CAN GET ME TO LOOK HIM IN THE EYES then boom. they can be brown, grey, hazel, blue, blue-green, green, etc.

-from a girl automatically hates you if you are one of those people

Davina (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

(question: what do y'all look for in guys/girls? idek. )