Chapter Four

~Austin~

I didn't know why I ran away, maybe because I was scared or was it just I didn't know how to face to the truth.

Someone rammed me in the side, sending me flying but I got my balance quickly.

In my battle stance searching for my attacker, looking around I saw my brother " kill him now show him who's more powerful " Lincoln barked at me.

I shifted back not sure if I would be able to control him if I where still in that form, " What do you want " I hissed at him.

Shifting back like me, he thee clothes to my feet. " Stop acting like a baby and man up Austin" he yelled at

" shut the hell up you can't possibly understand how I fell right now " I braked back

" maybe I don't but at least I face my problems like a real man instead of running away " I finally snapped .

All the anger I had built up over the years, I couldn't hold it in no more.

"you want me to face my problems" I said stalking towards him " well I'm facing it now " I yelled as my fist connect with his face.

" I'm tired of losing to you " I said punching him again. " everyone always chooses you over me for everything " I said as I slammed him on the ground.

I felt his fist slam into the side of head making me fall to the floor as he continued to punch me " like I said before stop crying and face it like a man".

Flipping us over so that way I was on top of him now " you don't think I did or didn't try" punch him with so much force not stopping until I seen blood.

" I'm way stronger and a better fighter than you and my attack plans helped dad win so many battles but he still choose you ".

"Every day dad tells you he's proud of you or to have you as a son never had he told me that once in my whole life " I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

I stopped punching him tears blurring my vision " and then when Penelope came I thought finally I get something he doesn't but like always your going too win and we both know it"

I reached down for his wrist " she already knows who her mate is and I know you shared a intimate time with her I smelled her all over you "

Everyone in my family worships Dustin like he's the price winning son or something, but with Penelope I thought maybe it would be different.

But I guys I was wrong, Dustin already took her first kiss when I haven't even felt her lips yet, he even had sex with her, but what hurt me most was she made him a bracelet and not me.

"Maybe they know how weak you are " he spitting blood from his mouth, all I was red spots.

I punched him until my hands where sore, and even then I didn't stop.

Until I felt her arms wrap around my torso, I froze feeling her tears fall on my back.

" Stop Austin please " she cried out, backing away from brother she left my side to go to his, she cried on his chest.

While he rubbed circles on her back, " Penelope I said reach out to touch her

" Don't touch me " she yelled as she stood up reaching her hand out to slap me " just go away Austin I never wanna talk to you again ".

She said before running to Dustin side again trying to help me.

" You see what I mean, but don't think you won yet I promise you I will be the one to win her, I'll never give up on loving her " I said mind linking him before walking away.