TEN

come and play barts rooftop -SH P.S got something of yours you might want back

I read the text on Jay's phone and he smirked. and he began packing i called the snipers and Seb to be ready.

"all the bags are packed Seb will be here soon" I stated

"Good you can watch from here I've made sure that if anything happens you can give the order or call them off. I doubt you'll do the last one" he held my shoulders

"Look you can't do anything while John is still there. So stay the night and then tomorrow it will end."

"Okay" we spent the night together and had breakfast. Seb texted me saying John had left and when he did James left

"i will see you soon." he kissed my temple "be safe" he left the hotel room and i took a seat as if i was ready to watch a movie. It was another five minutes later James sat on the rooftop and another five minutes later Sherlock joined him.

I watched at the talked James circled my brother proberly talking about his problem. I watched in anticipation. Sherlock grabbed him and threatened to throw him off. which is when i guessed he delivered the pulled three bullets three victims. He was pulled back and then Sherlock stood on the roofs ledge. James started to walk away but turned back round. Sherlock came down and they talked again.

James shook Sherlock's hand before bringing a gun too his mouth and shot himself i screamed. no he couldn't die no. Sherlock stumbled back and looked all around before going up on the ledge. he brought out his phone and i looked down he was speaking to John it wasn't long before he finally jumped. people rushed to the body on the floor.

it was my time to hold up my end and i took the suit cases from the ground and went to check out. i rubbed my tears away. James told me no matter what as soon as Sherlock's body hits the ground leave. i enter the car park where Luke (another driver is waiting for me. he took my bags and i place my sunglasses on and got in the car.

He took me to the air strip and opened the door i got out and made my way to the plane. i sat down and looked next to me. the last time i was here i was coming back with James now i was leaving without him or so i thought. i had been sat there for a while just staring into space i thought we had took off but it turns out we hadn't.

"why so glum sexy" i gasp and look next to me in all his glory  James sat with a wide smirk.

"but how i saw...James?" he nodded i did the first thing i could think off i kissed him he returned it and eagerly you never thought we had seen each other 40 minutes ago i pulled back and slapped him.

"owh"

"that was for making me think you were dead even if it was for under a hour. i can't and won't lose you James" he shushed me

"it's alright I'm here" he hugged me. i calmed down and breathed in his musky scent. something about this pregnancy made me different because it made me care more. caring about James living is is different because I'm carrying CJ I would move heaven and earth to making him happy. I pulled back i was going change for the most part as was Jay but i don't think we could last long without causing trouble.