Introduction

It has been a while since I last uploaded a new chapter here on Wattpad. I'm sorry to those who follow me and have wanted an update for a long time.

Since a whole story is too much at this moment for me, I was stuck with what to do. I love writing and have been working on projects outside of Wattpad, but this is the place I started and don't want to neglect it any further than I already have.

While talking to my sister, she suggested writing short stories instead of a whole book and I have therefore found a new surge of creativity.

This book will be filled with short stories either originating from a story plot found online and worked out by me or a story plot made up by me.

There will be "light" and "dark" short stories. Whether a story is "light" or "dark" will be mentioned at the start of the story! The light ones are not creepy at all and the dark ones could be considered a bit creepy by some, if a short story should have more of a warning for the "creepiness level" beforehand in your opinion, then please let me know in the comments, so I can add it! I want to make the reading experience for everyone enjoyable.

Comments are always welcome and I'm looking forward to hearing from you all! And especially your opinions on the story!

I hope you'll enjoy my short stories! And thank you in advance for reading my work (and liking and adding it and of course for leaving a comment!).

Lots of love,

MissDaisyCrown