feb. 21, 2018

dear ___,

i hate you. i hate you so freaking much. not just because of how freaking annoying you are, but because of how annoyingly sweet you are. how annoyingly present you are in my mind. how annoyingly crazy you are.

you make me cry. you make me cry so freaking much. not just because of how infuriatingly jealous you make me, but because you don't get jealous at all. because you find everything to be so easy while i find everything to be so damn hard when it comes to you because there is no equation or formula. there is no pattern to follow because the both of us are weirdos (one of us a bit more crazy than the other) who love each other to the moon and back and will do anything for the other.

i am obsessed with you. i stare at you all the time in class and pretend to not be looking because i can't look at you for more than a minute without wanting to walk over and hug you. i stare at you all the time during snack and lunch, and i never go up to you because you make me so anxious. and i know i'll feel like i'm intruding or something.

| / | | / | | / |

a/n

these letters might seem like they are incomplete, but they aren't because apparently i don't like completing the things i start. and i'm not editing these because i want them to be authentic.