Chapter Three

A couple of days after Shikamaru and myself shared that kiss, I haven't seen him. Was he hiding from me? I still don't understand why he would give me such a beautiful kiss and leave me hanging like that. He got some nerves to do that to me! I'll give him one of them good old punches to teach him a lesson.

After training with Naruto and Sakura, I begun to walk back home. In order to get to my house, you need to walk pass Ino's flower shop. Guess who was there. That's right! Shikamaru and Ino. Ino was laughing and had her hands around his shoulders. Even though, Shikamaru wasn't even looking at her, it still got me very angry to even see this with my own eyes. Shikamaru noticed that I was walking passed and made eye contact with me. I picked up my pace and broke the eye contact with him.

I couldn't believed what I just seen with my own eyes! He REALLY got some nerves. I was finally in front of my door. I took out my keys, unlocked the door, stepped inside, locked the door, and walked straight to my room. I took off my shoes and my shirt, leaving myself in my fish net shirt and pants. I just stood there, thinking. Thinking of the false kiss and how Ino was holding onto Shikamaru. Crush or not, I'm not going to let this bother me. I walked over to my bed and went under my covers.

Felt like an hour passed in silent before I heard something in my living room. I jumped out of my bed and ran to my living room. "Shikamaru? What the heck are you doing here!? Get out, NOW!" Shikamaru came through my living room window, completely ignoring me. He looked around and walked into my room. I followed right behind him. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" We were in the middle of my room at this point. Shikamaru turned around, making eye contact with me once again. "What a drag." While speaking these words, he came closer to me and now we was face to face.

I never realized how much taller he was than me. Taller or not, I just didn't want to even think about him anymore. "A drag or not. You need to get out of my house." "Why should I?" He said in a lazy way. "Because I said so!" I went to grab his arm to pull him out of my house but instead he was the one grabbing my arm. He pulled me to the point where there's no more space between us and he had a hold of my hips. I couldn't get out of his tight hold. In a quick second, our lips was touching again. I tried to pull away from his kiss but nothing worked.

I'm guessing he thought I found this okay because he carried me to my bed and threw me. In another quick second, he was on top of me and kissing me again. I never saw this side of him in my life and I didn't want him to stop what he was doing. I finally returned the kiss and it drove him more crazy. He begun to undress me. Shirt first than my pants, leaving me in my bra and panties. He looked up real quick to see my half naked body. I can feel my cheeks growing red and I know for a fact that he can see it because once he looked at my face, he laughed a little.

Shikamaru took off his vest and his fish net shirt, leaving him shirtless. Seeing his chest was amazing. He got back on top of me and begun to feel on my breast. "Ahh..Shika-" The only words that escaped from my mouth. When he heard me, he stopped kissing me and got up just to remove his shoes and pants. Only in his boxers at this point. He got back on top of me and begun to kiss my neck. "Ahhh!" My body was really hot and I just wanted him badly but there was a problem. "Shika..maru..Stop..I need to..tell you something.." Shikamaru stopped and looked at me, waiting for me to tell him what's wrong. "I'm still a..um..virgin." Shikamaru didn't seem mad, more like excited.

"So you're telling me I'm going to be your first?" He spoke these words with a smile on his face. "Who said I was going to let you?" "I said." He planted another kiss on me and took off my panties in a heartbeat. I was shocked that all I was wearing at this point was my bra. "Are you ready?" When I heard what he said, all I managed to do was nod. Even though I couldn't see his erection, I can feel the tip near my entrance. "I see how wet you are already, how troublesome." He said with lust in his eyes. He begun to kiss my neck and chest again and I can feel the tip rubbed my core and my entrance, making me more wetter. "Ahhhh! S-Shika-ma-maru."

In a split moment, he was inside of me. I screamed to the top of my lungs and buried my face in his chest. I can feel myself tearing. He wasn't moving. He was just on top of me. I couldn't move myself cause of the pain that was going through my body right now. I couldn't believe what was going on at this very moment. "Are you okay?" I moved back, wiped my tears away.

After I wiped the few tears that escaped my eyes, I felt Shikamaru lift my head and kissed me passionately. I didn't want to do this anymore but it felt great knowing it was Shikamaru. Soon after, I felt his hands slowly moving to my thighs. Finally, he begun to thrust slowly back and fourth. I let out a slight moan, I think he likes that. I continued moaning, enjoying the fact that he enjoy it as well.

I don't know why but I moved my hands to my breasts, caressing them. My mood was controlling my actions of pleasure. Shikamaru noticed what I was doing, took my hands out of the way, took my breasts out from my bra and started licking around my nipple while still thrusting. My moans kept growing louder and louder. I just couldn't control it, especially if it's Shikamaru.

I put my hands back on his shoulders and made my face look towards the right. I couldn't let him see my face expressions. He stops thrusting and licking my breasts. "Why are you trying to hide your face from me?" said Shikamaru in a little seductive tone. "I..j-just..want to." I said, feeling a little embarrassed that he noticed. He grabbed my thighs a bit harder and thrust harder and faster; "Show me." I let out a slight scream of enjoyment. As his cock moved in and out, I can feel myself getting soaked.

I finally faced him but I tried to not moan even louder then usual. Shikamaru moved closer and sucked on my breasts again. He whispers, "Let yourself go." I couldn't control myself any longer. I moaned even louder as I felt a tight feeling on my stomach. "Oh..god..Kimiko..You're getting even more tighter." Shikamaru said with so much lust in his eyes and with that look in his eyes, it just made me climax all over his cock. After a few more thrust, Shikamaru finally reached his and climaxed inside of me.