CUPCAKE | 5SOS short story

CUPCAKE | a 5SOS short story

"HOLY CRAP I'M LATE. Shit shit shit" i shouted, earning some glares from the people around me in the subway train.

"Sorry.."

I'm Lya, 16, full-time student, part-time band enthusiast. I listen to the type of music that ranges from pop punk to hardcore. I'm self proclaimed, 50% punk and 50% rock. And a major awkward penguin.

Currently i'm in the subway train on my way to 5sos' meet & greet at a secret location that nobody except for those who won/bought the vip m&g passes. 'This is it' i thought to myself. This is the day that i'm meeting one of my favourite bands in the whole damn world.

Once i've reached the destination, i stepped out of the cabin and rushed my way out of the Subway.

*i got your picture i'm coming with you.....* my phone rang

"Lya!!! WHERE IN THE DAMN WORLD ARE YOU?! WE'RE LAST IN LINE RIGHT NOW AND ALL OF THE FAMBAM WHO GOT PASSES ARE ALREADY HERE."

"Kathy, well uhh hello to you too? Geez ok ok i'm on my way shhhhh bye" i hung up.

Unfortunately, while i'm on my way reaching the entrance of the place some bitch decided to knock herself onto me and her damn Starbucks drink spilled all over my 5SOS band shirt and its my favorite one! Damn that bitch.

"Whoops, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to go in there like that would you? Why don't just give me that meet & greet pass?" She said with a devilish smile. She's wearing a short shorts thats shorter than her life if i ever get my hands on that neck of hers, a tank top so tight that even her boobs needs space to breathe. Geez woman.

"Aww look at you being a bitch, just because you don't get these passes, you can be an ass to people who actually deserve it, what are you? A band groupie?" I said angrily, storming to the entrance whilst showing my past to the guards outside.

"IM HERE BITCHES" i shouted to my group of friends i met on the internet (A/N: HOOYAH TO INTERNET FRIENDS), who are currently standing at the back of the line.

"Well about time, soooo we decided to go separately so each individual can get a photo with the boys" Hayley said

"Ok then, well if like that, i'll be the last one since because of me you guys had to wait at the back." I replied.

"Ok then if you say so, wait, whats up with your shirt??" Kathy then asked

"Well some bitch who can't get passes purposely did it. Well whatever she looked like a groupie anyway, i doubt that she's a fam, give me a tissue please" I mumbled

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Butterflies all over my stomach when i see Kathy hugging them goodbye. 'woo okay you can do this woman, you're last in line, so don't act stupid. Well damn they're tall' i thought.

"AYY GIRL COME HERE AND HUG PAPA IRWIN" ashton said to me.

"Hey ash! But i don't think you want to hug a girl that has Starbucks spilled all over her shirt" i giggled while a huge smile plastered on my face

"Aww babe what happened?" Cal asked with that signature cute pout on his face

"Well some bitch purposely did it" i shrugged, they all just stared at me.

"Oh sorry for my language" i apologized.

"She did that? What the fuck, thats not cool" michael said.