Our Little Secret

Selena:(hears arguing when she is waiting looks over sees Justin and Logan in a screaming match runs over)

Justin:(about to punch Logan)

Selena:(gets in the middle) Woah calm down

Justin: You didn't hear the vulgar things he said about you(clenches his teeth)

Logan: I said nothing. Now I can finally fire you

Selena:(stops Logan) Come on just stop Logan

Logan:(looks into her eyes melts.) Whatever looks like Triple A is here

Selena:(runs to the truck)

Justin: Don't ever talk about her like that again.  She is a good person

Logan: Why do you care?(laughs) Are you going to stalk her?

Justin: You and I both know who started that one(growls)

Logan: Did you just growl at me?

Justin:(clenches his fists and tries to calm down walks away before he does something he can't take back)

Logan: That is right run(laughs and walks to his car because he is afraid of him)

Selena:(in her car calls Demi to let her know what's going on hears a bang on her window jumps. Sees Justin) Shit you scared me

Justin:(sees her roll down the window) Sorry about that. I just need a jump start

Selena:(turns to see his mustang) oH sure(gets out and starts to help him) Why do you stay so late?

Justin: I need the over time(turns his car on) She is purring again. Thanks Selena

Selena:(gets lost in his eyes) Uhuh

Justin:(gets lost in hers too but hears a crash smells) Someone is coming

Selena:(hears a tree branch) What was that?

Justin:(sighs) Stay here I can go check

Selena:(about to object but like that he is gone. Gets scared because she hears a howl. Sees a wolf walking her way. Then realizes who it is, laughs and walks up to her pets her) What are you doing here?(remembers Justin is there) I mean Ahh wolf

Justin:(smells) Werewolf. How do you know this wolf?(smells her growls)

Selena:(steps in front of the wolf) Don't you dare

Demi:(transform to human form) Is this the boy Sel?

Selena: Yeah, why are you here?

Demi: I was hunting and I heard you. I thought I would see why you were still out.(smells Justin)Another wolf I see

Selena:(looks at Justin who shocked by all of this)What?

Justin: Wh-who are you? Why don't I know you? I know every wolf

Demi: I am a lone wolf. My family died and now all I have is my step-sister. She is human but she is understanding(puts her arm around Selena)

Justin: So, did you know I was a wolf when you met me Miss Gomez?

Selena:(leans on her truck) No but Miley gave it away earlier. She is a lot like Demi. That is why I liked her so much.

Demi: (sniffs Justin) You are bloodline wolf. Nice, so am I. I am not an alpha but I am pretty strong.

Selena: You defiantly know how to take on a deer.(laughs)

Justin:(looks seriously at both of them) You cannot tell anyone what you two know. We are being hunted. So Demi is it?(sees her nod) You need to be more careful. Selena you might want to keep your sister away from your little boyfriend(walks to his car and drives off)

Demi: He is hot(hops in Selena's truck) Hurry up I am hungry

Selena:(gets in and they take off)

-Next Day-

Selena:(walks into work and sees Miley talking with Justin

Selena:(walks into work and sees Miley talking with Justin. walks to her desk see Ariana) What

Ariana: You should avoid Justin and Miley. I know things(whispers)They are sleeping together

Selena: Maybe if you avoided the rumor mill you would have some real friends(looks at her computer to sign in)

Ariana: Excuse me?(offended)

Selena:(realizes what she said)I mean-

Ariana: For your information, I was trying to be your friend. I wanted to make sure you did not get treated wrongly like they do and I liked you but you are not nice.

Selena:(growls) Yes I am but you just gossip on people you do not even know.

Ariana: Justin is my ex by the way and Miley my ex best friend(walks away)

Selena:(gets up and runs after her into the bathroom) Look I am sorry

Ariana:(sniffs and ignores her) I don't believe you

Selena: Look, my sister was bullied like they were so I get defensive of people I am sorry.

Ariana:(sighs) Ok and btw it isn't me wanting you not to hang out with them. It is your ex. I think he threatened and I am sorry for the rumors.

Selena: Let us go back to work like adults(walks out and waves at Miley)

Ariana:(waves at her)

-Lunch-

Selena:(sits with Miley and Justin with Ariana.) Now what do you have to say?

Ariana: I am sorry Justin and Miley. I was jealous you were getting close with someone new and then Logan said it would be better for everyone.

Justin: Ariana, we broke up two years ago and you did it. Then, Miley dumped you because you started to hang out with Logan. Why are sitting here?

Ariana: Because I am sorry.(sighs) I am not Logan  and I want peace with you two. Okay?

Miley:(looks at Selena who nods) Fine a chance(looks at Logan who is super mad) He doesn't seem happy(waves happily)

Justin:(shoves his sister's hand down) You know not to mess with him.