The Sister

Selena:(is one of the last people besides the guy thinks: this could be my chance)

Guy:(gets up)

Selena:(yells) Hi

Guy: Ow do you have to yell?

Selena:(blushes) Sorry I just wanted you know I don't listen to rumors.

Guy:(looks at her surprised) What rumors?

Selena:(shocked and is about to apologize and tell him)

Guy: Just messing I know what they say about both of us.

Selena: Both Of us?

Guy: Yeah they got gossip for everyone. Ariana is the crazy girl. You are the one that slept her way to get the job(turns to walk away)

Selena:(mad at this point) I know that people aren't saying that. Why do you have to be such a dick when I'm just trying to be nice?

Guy:(laughs) Trying to be nice.(laughs again pretends to wipe a tear away) No one in this office is nice without some hidden agenda. Like your ex, he is the one who started that rumor. He is having a dry spell.

Selena: That is my friend you-

Guy: Oh, you were serious(feels bad) I'm sorry. I'm just used to the fakeness.(hears something sees Logan walk out) Be careful in this company you trust(walks away)

Selena:(mad and hurt that the guy was telling the truth)

Logan:(walks up) hey how was your first day?

Selena: I didn't sleep with you to get this job and stop telling people I did(walks out)

Logan:(mad)

-At Home-

Demi:(smiles) How was it?

Selena:(tells her everything and plops on the couch)

Demi: Wow like high school again(sits down) Was he cute?

Selena: Who?

Demi: The guy. Give your sister some details. I'm dry.

Selena: Yeah. I mean even though he was a bit scary. He had this certain beauty. I don't something different. Will you get me a juice?

Demi: Of course(walks to the kitchen gets her a naked juice)
-Next Day-
Selena:(walks into work a little early hits someone) Sorry

Girl. it's alright(looks back at her brother) Just be careful. You are the office new girl

Selena: Yes, unfortunately, that is me. You are?

Girl: Sorry I'm Justin's sister

Selena: Who is Justin?(gets confused)

Girl:(laughs) the guy who sits next to you. We both work here. I work in personnel so if you need me, that is where you will find me(smiles)

Logan: Miley get to your work station and stop talking to the new girl preventing her from working(looks at her seriously)

Miley: Ugh(glares at him) See you at lunch new girl?

Selena: Sure(sees Miley walk away and looks at Logan who was now looking mad) What?

Logan: I told you not associate with Justin(crosses his arms)

Selena: I wasn't even talking to him. I was talking to his sister(rolls her eyes) Anyways, I can talk to who I want

Logan: No(stops her from leaving) I got you this job. I'm not paying you to get hurt by some psycho. I want you safe.

Selena: Those are just rumors(rolls her eyes and pushes past him. Walks to her desk sees Justin smiles)

Justin:(slightly smiles at her and returns to signing in)

Ariana:(looks at them taps her shoulder) What was that?

Selena: He is nice(shrugs and signs into her computer)

-Lunch—
Selena:(signs out and walks to the break room. Sees Miley and Justin talking. Notices Miley waving her over)

Ariana:(walks out of nowhere) Don't trust me. They are weird. His sister is even worse than he is. She randomly growls.

Selena: I'll take my chances(walks up to them pulls her food out) Hey guys

Miley: What did the gossip queen want?

Selena: Warning me about you two(eats her salad)

Justin: You didn't listen?

Selena: I know what is like to have nasty rumors spread about me(sighs) In high school, I was known as the school tramp. It was a lie but no one forgot and so I give everyone a fair chance.

Miley: I like this one(smells something) Ew Logan is coming

Selena:(doesn't see him anywhere) I don't see him

Logan:(enters sees Selena with Justin and Miley gets mad)

Ariana: Why does she trust them?

Logan: She is like that. She going to get herself killed.(walks to the microwave)

Ariana: You tried to warn her(sits at a table)

Miley:(growls) I hate this office

Selena:(looks at her) You ok?

Justin: She is mad they are talking crap.

Selena: I can't hear them(looks at them and then realizes Miley growled) Wait did you growl?

Miley:(surprised) Uh I didn't realize I did

Justin:(sighs and kicks Miley) She has a growling problem

Selena:(nods)

Miley:(sighs) sorry. Let me guess, that is what people told you I did

Selena: Yeah but no worries we all have our quirks

Justin: You are something else Gomez

Selena:(laughs) I knew you guys were not bad

Justin:(smiles and then stops) We are Selena. We can eat lunch together only. We aren't friends

Miley:(realizes what he is doing) Yeah I'm sorry

Selena:(sort of hurt) Okay

Miley: It is not you Selena. It's us(realizes she needs to get back to work) See ya

- End of the day-
Selena:(walking out sees someone slashed her tires) Oh come on(calls triple A)

Justin:(watching her)

Logan:(sees him) You need to stay away from her

Justin:(stops and looks at him.) I'm just making sure she is safe. Someone slashed her tires

Logan:(gets in his face) I know yours games.

Justin: I have none