Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~

Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. This story shows how she copes, and deals with having this many brothers....and no other female contact besides her mom. What will happen though when he mom gets a new job across the states and her and all her brothers have to up and leave, going to a new state...and having new neighbours...with five children of their own, three of them being around the age of Lexi and her brothers, so there is no wonder that change starts to happen around this family, especially with Lexi as she meets her neighbours, Noah Dean and his sister April, who both cause havoc with her life in different ways.  Follow Lexi as she deals with new people and feelings in her life and with dealing with her over protective brothers...would this mean going behind their back? Or going along with what they say?......

Read on to find out more.......to see how Lexi grows up, learns that she doesn't have to rely on her older brothers all the time....and find new friends...or maybe more?...

But family means everything right?....you don't turn your back on family....and nothing should stand in the way?....

Read Lexi's story,,,,,oh her and her 12 brothers.