The Hottie Next Door

"Why are you acting like a girl on her time of the month?" I air quoted the words as I followed him around to where ever the hell his ass was going.

He stopped walking all of a sudden making me bang in to his back then falling on my ass.

Ouch!

“You do know that this is the part where you pick me up… I mean that’s what happens in movies, right?” I asked muttering the last few words which he still probably heard.

*Smack!*

He smacked me on my head!

“Stop talking nonsense and the slap was for reality check.” He turned and walked off.

Asshole!

“Wait up!” I called out.

“Come on why can’t you just spit it out and tell me why you’re so bipolar?” I followed him without really looking where he’s going.

He turned around and narrowed his eyes bringing his face closer than it should be, “You came in the bathroom; are you gonna see me do my business too?”

What is he talking about?

I looked around –oh… I backed away.

“Whateves bitch don’t tell me, I don’t care- not anymore.” I said as I was about to walk off.

“I’m afraid, Alex-” He sighed.

“I’m afraid of the past repeating itself.” He whispered then closed the door that blocked me from seeing him.

_ _ _ _

Alexandria Stone, the careless, fun spirited, party animal girl; who is in her junior year now. She's not the girl, who people think she is, not really; she’s a whole different person, a person who checks out hot guys and flirt with them but never fall for their charms; a girl who swore to never fall in love because of a certain blue eyed guy. No one knows what happened between the two—except one person, who is not exactly close to her.

But, what happens when she accidentally falls in love with her bitchy neighbour’s hot son, who has his own dark past. And, what does it lead to when Alex and her neighbour’s son’ past somehow connect?

Join Alex through her new feelings for her bitchy neighbour’s hot son, with the help of a couple of her friends.