Your Classroom...

Awesome ways to get kicked out of your classroom...

****************************************************************

1. Have a friend continuously call you and refuse to put it on silent.

2. Sit right near the front but don’t listen, just sit there reading anything of your choice and whistling loudly. 

3. Hide the teachers things and give him/her a treasure map and clues to find them (hide them all around the school).

4. Go to the wrong class then act like its a completely different subject to what the teacher is actually teaching.

5. Sit there playing on your phone with the volume turned the whole way up.

6. When asked to read something out, read out everything which you find annoying/disgusting about your teacher.

7. Everytime the teacher says something, tell them their liars and they are completely wrong.

8. Say "I don’t trust your information as most of the people who discovered it are dead by now and its not normal to trust dead people." Whilst giving them that look that suggests you think they need therapy.

9. Yell out random things and when the teacher stops and asks you why say “Your teaching is interrupting me, cant you see im busy?”

10. Leave notes ‘signed’ by random class mates in your handwriting.

11. Keep insulting the teachers hand writing and keep saying they have spelt stuff wrong.

12. Get up and start walking aimlessly around the class room, when the teacher tells you to sit down sit down right where you are and say "You didn’t say where to sit down." When they then tell you to go to your seat, say "But you just told me to sit down not get up and walk all the way back across the room."

13. Find their phone number/email address (school records are an easy way to access these) and text them trying to convince them your an old friend who worked at the strip club with them.

14. Set the smoke alarm off and when they ask you why you did it say "I saw a bee but thought it was you so i tried to smack the ugly out of it."

15. Pants everyone you can and time it, when done yell “Woohoo! A new record”

******************************************************************************************************************

dedicated to @goteamadrian1998 for the AWESOME comment last time ;) xx i would feel honoured if you used some of these xx