Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @WEEHARRY THANKS FOR THE AMAZING BOOK COVER!

Thanks again for commenting . Also you're welcome for the dedication on the last chapter. I dedicate chapters to one direction accounts. So if you follow, or are following me you might get dedicated. I am 14 years old. So I'm so sorry that my vocabulary stinks. I have a B in English. So I'm very sorry if I don't picture parts in the story very well. Okay so before I start this chapter when I was writing this on my phone on excel. My phone turned off and it didn't save. So everything got deleted. Well yeah. Just wanted to let you know. I'll shut up. And you may read.

Warning: A smidge of cursing in this chapter.

"What the fuck!! Niall you fucking food loving ass bitch! Why the hell did you do that?" Zayn yelled.

Zayn and Niall have been playing Pokemon on their 3DS for the past 3 hours. I guess Zayn's Pokemon died, again.

Louis walked out to the living room in nothing but boxers.

"Who the hell woke me up?" Louis says. He looks so damn sexy when he's grumpy.

"You're so fucking sexy " I tell him. He walks over to me and sits on my lap. Then wraps his arms around my neck.

"Thanks for noticing." I push him off my lap and we start laughing.

"And those nerds over there woke you up" I point at a couple of 8 year olds sitting on the stools in the kitchen.

"What the hell did I just see?" Liam says. Rubbing his eyes. "And who are the douche bags that woke me up?"

Louis and I point over at Zayn and Niall.

"Thanks alot I was dreaming about something and you woke me up!" Liam says. He sits down on the couch next to Louis. I get up and go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"What was the dream about?" Louis ask.

Liam whispers something in Louis' ear.

'Cheerios or Cookie crisp' I thought. "Cookie Crisp " I say out loud.

Zayn turns around in his stool. "Huh" He says with his elbows on the counter. Looking at his 3DS

"Nothing."

"So did you think about anything last night?"

I sighed. "No. Can you stop bringing that up."

Zayn turns back around.

I take my cereal to the couch.

"Aang can save the world..." I hear the tv say. Liam changes the channel before I can see what it was.

"Hey look."

The TV was changed to the news.

"Police say. It wasn't an accident."

A male body has been found floating to shore. He was around the age 39. They said the body has not been identified yet. But they will in a sec.

"Dude. That could be your dad." Zayn walks up leaving his DS on the counter.

"Shutup!" I tell him.

The doorbell rings. "I got it!" Niall jumps out the stool.

Meanwhile Niall gets the door Liam changes the channel to Stars. The movie Wreck it Ralph comes on.

"Next." I say

One Direction: This Is Us pops up

"Next" Louis says.

Frozen turns on.

"Leave It!" I Scream.

Niall walks in the room.

"Mom what are you doing here?" My mom walks in. What the hell is she doing here?

"Its time to leave." Her voice was soft. Sounded like she has been crying.

"Mom have you been crying"

"Don't argue with me!" She yelled

"But I'm not."

"Shutup and get in the car!"

"Bu-

"Wait for me in the car."

Niall and Liam sneak to the room while my mo. Is facing me. I go to the car. I see Gemma in the back seat.

"What is going on?" Gemma asks as I open the door. We have a van. So she popped her head out the door when I opened it.

"I don't know." I say.

"All I know is mom is in big trouble. "

"For what?"

"Get in." Gemma whispers. I close the door as I get in. "Mom..She's not the same anymore."

Gemma sounded like she was about to cry. When she saw me open the door it looked like she was little relieved that it was me.

What if Liam and Louis are right? What if mom killed dad? But why would dad be blackmailing Gemma? Was that guy on the news dad?

Mom walked out and Louis and Zayn followed her. She turned around and did something to them. I couldn't really tell. Once mom turns around Louis and Zayn looked at each other.

Mom walks to the van and Zayn and Louis watches her enter the car. As she drives away I notice Zayn and Louis were still watching us leave. Something about that seemed weird.

Mom kept her eyes on the road.

"Mom where are we going?" Gemma ask. But she didn't say anything. It all just seemed odd. How Louis and Zayn were acting, How mom yelled at me even though I wasn't arguing with her, How Gemma was scared when I opened the door, How there was a dead body on the news the day after Liam and Louis predicted that mom killed dad. This all seemed weird.

A/n PLEASE VOTE || COMMENT || SHARE|| THINGS ARE GETTING WEIRD! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!