Chapter 4

A/N Sorry This chapter is late. i haven't been updating for a while. I will start updating now.

"Harry sweetie ! Come downstairs love!" his mom yelled.

"I'm Coming mom!" First day of 8th grade oh god this will be fun. Not really. I moved to a new house. I only see my dad when he comes home from work. ( the time of my bed time.)

"You nervous?" My mom asked me.

"No." I have to say I was a little scared. Going to a new school and meeting new people.

"Gemma's gonna pick you up today okay?" My mom told me. She said it to me like i was a baby. Like seriously I am going to be a eighth grader in a hour and something minutes.

***********

"Come on Harry! Get in the car! We're gonna be late now."

I rushed in the car. Risking my life! My shoes were untied. I could've tripped and gotten a concussion.

We finally made it there and the school was huge. Not really what I expected it to be. I thought it was gonna look trashed. Wrappers everywhere. Gum marks. It was actually clean. I liked it already.

***********

As I came out of the locker room bathroom, Everyone was looking at me.

"Why are you changing in the bathroom.. You homo or something?" What are you serious? Is this really happening right now. I was about to reply but some kid grabbed me by the neck and tossed me on the locker door. "Hey!" I said. Sounded a little wimpy. I got a little scared thats all. The kid turned me around and punched me in my face. Everyone else joined in. The whole eighth grade boys were running to me trying to get a shot at me.

But before they could touch me, I was saved by the whistle.

"Line up boys" Everyone paused and look at the man holding the whistle. "Now!" They jumped and ran into a straight line.

"Now this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life!"

Thank you.

"You gotta pull him by the shirt. Then swing at him!"

What? Did I just now...

The couch grabbed me by my shirt and started punching me in my chest. He swung at my other eye. Everyone was just standing there shocked at what the coach was doing.

"And tell that piece of shit you call 'Dad' I want my money or else." The coach looks around at everyone else. "Say a word. I'm failing all of you."

************

"I'm sorry for this. I don't know how this could've happened. Mr. Styles. " The principal, Mr. Grease, told my dad.

After the principals office my dad dragged me to the car.

"Are you fucking kidding me!." He pushed the steering wheel. "I had to come your got damn school being in the the middle of a fucking conference to deal with your ass. I was about to sell another property. Why can't you be like your sister and fight back."

We drove up to the drive way. "Your mom and sister aren't gonna be back till tomorrow. They went to go help your aunt."

"You hear me boy?...Do you hear me"

"The coach said he wants his money." He stopped the car making my head hit the back of the seat hard.

He stared at me.

"Coach did this to you?" His voice got quiet.

"Yes and what money?"

He didn't answer. He just drove home. Didn't say any other word for the rest of the ride home. Once we got home dad went up stairs. I went to the couch to take a nap. Once I woke up he was gone.

**********

Never knew this was how lonely felt like. I turned on my music and plugged it into the speakers. I sang to some songs while I waited for my dad to come home. Hey Jude By The Beatles, Yellow Submarine, Help, And I sang a song called torn. Those were the only songs on my mp3 player. So I just kept on replaying those songs.

*********

I heard the door unlock. I jumped up thinking it was dad. But all I saw was my sister and mom walk in.

"Mom. I thought you were dad."

"Why would you think that."

"He's not here."

Mom ran upstairs to her bedroom. Gemma and I followed her. She was opening up the dressers and checking in the closets. She fell onto the floor and started crying. Gemma and I looked in the closet everything besides mom's clothes was gone.

"Wake up!" Gemma said.

"Huh?" I asked her.

"Wake your lazy ass up Harry!"

I woke and saw Gemma and Joanna laughing at me. I was crying in my sleep.

A/n Sorry this chapter is short. Please Vote-Comment-Share

Why would the coach be asking him for money? What money? Where did Their dad go? Not Edited Sorry if There's Mistakes.