A Sapphire Rose for a Rainy Day... Chapter 3

Opening my eyes was a challenge but I did it anyway.  I didn’t want to get up, it feels so warm were I was. Trying to move was a problem, something was holding me. Ugh! My neck is burning me, touching it made me moan out in the pleasurable way. Suring in my bed caused me to stop moving. “Lupa what’s wrong sweetheart” that voice…who...turning over to meet those strong green-grey eyes. Everything just hit me like a ton of bricks, he is my bed, he made me feel so alive last night just with his touch and he didn’t even make love to me only his mere touch made me reach a whole new world of ecstasy . Reaching up to my neck touching the area again, it was so pleasurable just to touch it, what is this? “Jasper” I moaned reaching for his face with my other hand.

            He sits up looking into my eyes, pulling my overheated body into his lap. “My beautiful flower” he said rubbing his cheek in to my hand making a red blush cover my face. “You look absolutely edible right now but I think it’s best if we talk to your parents to explain everything”. My body was almost like pudding in his arms, but I understood that I need to ask Daddy and Papa why I am feeling this way. “Jasper can you just hold me a little longer pleas” I asked him. It’s just so warm in his chest I didn’t want to be anywhere else but with him. “If that is what you want, I’m just happy you want to be with me”. I looked at him will questioning “why wouldn’t I want to be…” but he cuts me off “my sweet little wolf you don’t even know what I am”. I ask no more questions.

 *************          /\ _ /\     ******************************* ********         /\_/\      *************

            Get out of Jaspers hold was hard but I had to talk to my parents. Putting on some house cloths, I walked out my room with Jaspers hand in mine. Down the long hallway to the grand staircases, my stomach was doing backflips with joy but my mind was trying to calm all the other part of my body down. “Lupa, sweetheart was wrong? You look upset.” Looking back into his concerned ones “No love I’m fine. My mind is going so fast right now though. Trying to take in everything that has happen so far, now I have to talk to my dads’. Yeah it’s just a lot to take in” pushing myself into his warm chest his arm wrapped around my waist pulling my closer. Making it to the kitchen I see Daddy by the counter moaning into Papa neck with his head back and his mouth open panting. Papa had his all over daddy’s chest… o…ok…uh… “OH MY GOD!!1YOU GOT TO BE KIDING ME I COME DOWN TO ASK YOU SOMETHING AND THIS WHAT THE FUCK I SEE!!!! I AM BLIND FOR LIFE!” My parent jump away for each other, Daddy start screaming “Angel Please for the love of God calm down” my Papa said “How the hell can I calm down my baby just saw me getting hot and heavy with his father in the damn kitchen no less” he was still crying his eyes out from the shire embarrassment . I looked at both of them know that Papa could handle it so I simply said “I will wait for you in the living room”.

 Jasper took my hand and we walked to the living room. Sitting down on the sofa Jasper pulled me into his lap so I could sit on him. “Lupa sweetheart, calm down. Just breathe”. Looking into his eye I saw that I have nothing to worry about. Laying my head in the crouch of his neck, I let my lips brush the side of his neck as I took in his scent. He let out a low growl, holding my waist tighter than before. I let out I soft moan, out of the pure lust pouring off of him. Knowing that things were going to get very heated, I places my hand on his hard chest telling him that we need to stop now because anymore I knew that we wouldn’t. Just in time my parent walked in, Papa, with his hand wrapped securely around Daddy’s waist.

Sitting down on the loveseat, Daddy laid his head on Papa shoulder letting him know that he was ok now. Papa is the first to speak, “Well, Lupa I am going to take a guess and say you know his name” I simply nodded and he continued “and judging by that mark on your neck you to have gotten close in a matter of hours. Don’t worry were not mad if anything I’m happy to know your safe now”. Now at this point in time I’m looking at my dad like, Say What? I’m still sitting on Jasper’s lap which is probably the reason I am calm right now. “Please do explain because I for one am scared out of my mind. One minute I was this teen trying to go through what normal teen do. The next minute I find myself in the arms of the most gorgeous person and he so happens to be that man I have been dreaming about for the past six freaking years. Now I can’t seem to get away from him without feeling lonely”.

“Sweet we can tell you all that but we have to tell you how we met first then you may understand”.  Papa looked at daddy and smiled showing him that it was ok.