Chapter Two

My father leads me back to his truck, and changes, handing me some clothes then going around the truck to put his clothes on like Keith did. I take mine and change, then pull on the sweats that dad had handed me. I cross my arms as Keith comes round the corner, then dad.

"Why are you here daddy?" I ask.

"I had dropped Keith off and was on my way back to the city when he called and said there was trouble." I look at Keith with daggers, then back at my dad. "Now, come on. It's time for you to come home."

"No! I'm staying here and finishing my senior year! You and mom promised me that I could finish it here!" I yell at him.

"It's to much of a problem if your here near this pack, Lyall. Do you understand?"

"It's Ly, not Lyall." I tell him.

"We named you Lyall, your name is Lyall!" Dad growls at me, and I look at the ground in submission. "Now go pack your stuff. We're going home." I nod, heading towards my dorm and going up to my room.

"Ly! There you are! What are you wearing?" I look at Mary to see her in her favorite clubbing dress. "Aren't 'cha coming?" She asks me.

"Oh, yea." I smile at her. "Help me get ready?" I ask.

"Of course!" She smiles. "Get dressed, quick!"

I go in my closet and take the sweats off, then pulls on a red mini dress so my long legs are shown off. I put on red high heels and go into my bathroom where Mary was waiting for me. She curled the ends of my black hair and made it so it framed my face. Then she did my make up, making my natural tan skin look flushed and my brown eyes look bigger. Then she added red lip gloss and smiles at me.

"I almost look like my mom." I say without thinking.k

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing." I smile at her.

"Okay, let's go."

We head out, meeting the other three girls and getting in one of their cars. We head out towards another city where there's a new club opening up. We park and head towards the door and bouncer. I'm at the front of the group so the bouncer saw me first.

"I.D.?" He looks over my body and I hand him my driver's license and nods. "These girls with you?" I nod.

"Yes sir." I smile and he let's us through after giving my license back. "Thank you." I smile and we walk inside.

"Holy Hell!" Mary says beside me as we take in the pulsating bodies and dark atmosphere. "If this is Hell, then I'm glad I'm damned." I tell her and she laughs.

I watch the girls melt into the crowd, Mary still beside me. Without even trying, and I smell sweat and desire. So much desire that my body starts tingling and reacting by itself. I mentally shake myself then look at Mary.

"Let's dance." I tell her, then slip into the crowd while pulling her along.

We start dancing, guys starting to slide next to us. I close my eyes as I dance with the pulsing music, a strong body sliding up behind mine and we start dancing. His hands lay on my hips as we sway. I feel him press himself against me and I lean into him, high on the smell of his desire. I bite my lip and keep my eyes closed.

"Hey there, what's your name?" A gruff voice says in my ear, and I smell a touch of alcohol mixed with his desire.

"Who wants to know?" I ask back and I smile.

"Lyall!" I open my eyes and look at the one person in the world that I'm scared of. "What the hell are you doing!?" I stop moving, feeling the guy behind me stop. "You, get the hell away from my daughter you asshole!" My mother growls at the guy and the pressure is gone from behind me. I stand there, looking at my mom. "What the hell are you doing?!" I look at her, her black hair lose and her skinny jeans with a white T and a black vest on. "Lyall!"