=Chapter 26=

Yunhee's POV

I never heard anything about Byeol or Jeongguk since that day, I'm now living a normal life and forget about Jeongguk. I'm just hanging out by myself on the cafe near the beach, It looks like I'm the first customer. "Aah...! I'll find a better man than you, Jeon Jeongguk!" I shouted.

"Whoa, what's your problem?" I turn my head to see a sexy good-looking man, 'Oh~ he looks sexy in that clothes'

He licks his bottom lips, stares at me with his seductive eye as he walks closer to me. "Then what about me?" I shake my head, getting out of my thoughts.

"Heh, we're just strangers" I scoff. 

"We can get to know each other, you know," he said, I can't take my eyes off his eyes; I felt like sucked in.

"Oh, I'll go home now. I have to do something at home, bye" he waves at me and takes his leave, 'Haa...what is this I'm feeling? Is this love?' I then realized that I forgot to ask his name, but he is nowhere to be seen now.

"No! I lost my chance..."

{Author's note: For those of you who forgot about Yunhee. She is the girl that Byeol used to be in high school, you know...he one who likes Jungkook since high school but he liked Byeol since back then. Just want to remind you guys if you forgot about her cause some readers had forgotten some characters}

=+=

Jungkook's POV

I didn't get a good sleep last night. The guys started to hate me because I just had an affair, 'Why do they care about Byeol so much?' I get out of my bed and take a shower, after that I went downstairs.

I could smell a good aroma coming from the kitchen, I walk there to find Byeol. She was cooking breakfast. "Oh, good morning" she greeted, I stared at her. I felt this happened before..."Oh, good morning Jeongguk"

I felt a jolting pain in my head, "Are you okay, Jeongguk?" she walks up to me, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Ye-Yeah..." I respond, I walk myself to the dining chair to sit down and Byeol helped me.

"Here's your breakfast" she places a place in front of me. We both started eating our breakfast, there's a long silence between us. 'I wonder what we're doing after we got married...' I stare at her while she eats her food. She seems nice...and beautiful.

"Hm? Is there something Jeongguk?" I shake out of my thoughts, I didn't notice that I was staring at her.

"N-No" I reply, I continue eating my breakfast.

=+=

Byeol's POV

I'm in my room, just laying down on my bed. For some reason Jeongguk has been acting weird since I got home, he's been staring into the distance and sometimes her mind is wandering off somewhere which made me worried. 'Worried...? Me? About him?' I sit up and a hand on my chest. 'What the hell is this feeling?'

I walk to my working table and went to my laptop, just to waste my time. When my laptop was on, there are different kinds of folders on the background on the screen that says 'Unknown Murder Case'. I got chills when I just read the folder, 'What the hell I was doing back then?'