=Chapter 10=

Byeol and Jungkook meet up with Yunhee and Eunsoo downstairs of the resort. "There you are you two, I thought you re not coming," Yunhee said, she was wearing a black bikini that shows too much skin, especially her chest and high heels. 

'Why is she wearing heels for?' Byeol thought. As for Byeol, she just wore an off-shoulder top and white shorts but under that clothes, she was wearing a bikini. Yunhee was making a lot of attention, especially from guys.

"Let's go swimming together," Yunhee said as she clings to Jungkook's arms, making her chest touch Jungkook's arms. Jungkook gulps and the guys who were staring were jealous of him.

"U-Um, later..." Jungkook said as he pushes Yunhee's arms off him.

"Tch, I'm not liking that b*tch" Yoongi commented, the members were sitting down somewhere with the married couple's parents from afar.

"Who is that girl? She doesn't have the rights to press her chest on my son!" Jungkook's mother doesn't like how Yunhee acted to her son.

"That girl used to be friends with my daughter...now I know why she stopped being friends with that girl," Byeol's mother said, looking at Yunhee in disgust.

"We have to do something about this" Jin said.

"No, that's a bad idea," Namjoon said. 

"Why?" Jin asked.

"They don't know we're here, if they saw us they would get curious why we're all here since Jeongguk-ah didn't say he's going on a honeymoon" Namjoon explained.

"Well we could just disguise ourselves, so they won't recognise us" Taehyung commented.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

"Why do I have to wear as the girl?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too! I should the guy since I have broad shoulders. Isn't it weird for a girl to have a broad shoulder?!" Jin complains.

"I'm okay acting like a girl since I've done this before" Hoseok smiles as he clings on Yoongi's arms and the two started acting like a sweet couple.

"Stop complaining Jimin-ah, wearing a girl's clothes suits you better than me since you're smaller than me" Taehyung commented.

"Yah! What did you just say?!" Jimin yells.

"Anyway, let's all separate" Namjoon said.

"Hey! I'm not done here! You should be acting as the girl Namjoon-ah!" Jin still won't stop complaining about him acting as the girl.

"Jin-hyung, do you think my looks would pass as a girl?" Namjoon pointed at himself, and Jin looks at Namjoon from head to toe.

"Oh..." was the only thing that Jin can say. "Fine, I'll act as the girl" he walks to Namjoon and started clinging in his arms.

"Okay, let's all separate" Namjoon said, so the three groups move their own ways. As for Byeol and Jungkook's parents, they were relaxing because the six told them they are going to do the work for them.

=+=

Byeol's POV

We were walking our way to the wooden beach chairs when I felt I just heard familiar voices from afar, I look to my left to see 6 people; I look at their faces and recognized them immediately. 'Jeongguk's friends? What are they doing here?'