Chapter 4

RYLAN

Tuning into her, I know that she's with him. I pick up on her feeling's, lust, love, and sexual satisfaction. Severing the bond abruptly, I punch a hole in the wall. The loud thud, has the guard entering the room. I love her, but I won't accept Balen. The thought that he's touching her, has me tossing a chair against the wall. "I want to see my mate." One look at the wall, overturned chair, and a quick read. "I dare not disturb the prince, but I will make your request known as soon as possible. He exists quickly, closing the door behind him.

Watching the comings and goings of the people below, my thoughts stray to the night, that she allowed me to pleasure her. Her body reacting to me, quivering and spasming, I long to taste the sweetness of her essence again. The door to the room opens, and I smell them both. Balen's escorted her over. Picking up on his emotions, jealously, controlled anger, and then resolution, perplexes me. Wasn't he just campaigning for sharing her? Kissing her, he tells her that he'll be back to retrieve her. "Rylan?" Her steps are slow and light, as she follows my scent into the bedroom.

Watching her make her way over to me, I understand why he can't keep his hands off of her. She's exquisite, in a simple toga. Hair swept up in a gold olive leaf band, she's beautiful, a regal queen. Reaching for her, she comes to me, and I pull her into my embrace. Lifting her chin, I want to see those beautiful piercing eyes. Leaning down to taste her full supple lips, she stops me with a finger on my mines. "I can't, I'm on my way to see the king." She says, knowing what I have in mind for her. "The king can wait." A naughty gleam in her eyes, she smiles deviously. "He can." She responds, rubbing her hands over my chest and arms. Leaning in to drink from her, I know that he's already taken his share among other things. Pausing, I don't know if I should. "It's okay, go ahead." Inhaling her scent, my ––thirst is in full flare. And biting her, she winces from the pain. Kissing her neck in an apology, before drinking again, I force myself to stop. It's always an internal fight, to not drain her.

Her body's relaxed, and she appears to be in a drugged state. "Skye?" Kissing me softly, she reassures me that she's okay. Our venom together may be too much, we'll have to give her time in between feedings. What am I saying, she's mine and I'm not sharing her. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't be the one confined in here, I should." The scent of her arousal has me distracted. "I'll take your judgement, I'm supposed to protect you." I want to drink from her again, my fangs burst through causing pain. I can't take anymore from her, and I can't spear her womb. Four months is a long time, I have to have some form of release. "Let me give you that release." She says, stroking me through my pants. My rod at full attention, her lips meet mines, her tongue sliding slowly across my lips. Releasing my sex from confinement, I let her take in my full image, before she goes to her knees before me. "Let me, please..." She begs. I'm tempted to take her up on her offer, but know that I cannot.

Loosening her hair, I run my fingers through it, as she strokes my staff. Kissing my inner thigh, my manhood becomes even harder in her grasp. "Skye..." I warn. " Rylan..." She mocks, and pulling her to her feet, our tongues entwine. I tease her, giving her a taste of what my tongue could be doing to her nub and the entrance of her center. I can smell the moisture, building between her thighs. Unable to control myself, I go for her breasts, ripping the clothing. A sharp rapt on the door, and Balen enters interrupting us. Damn him.

Clothing destroyed, hair in disarray, I take some time to recollect myself, as she attempts to cover herself. Leading her into the sitting room, Balen's demeanor is that of an attack dog, as Skye's scent permeates the air. "Guard!" on command her enters, and catching Skye's scent, his attention is drawn to her. "Take my mate to her rooms to redress, and then escort her to the main hall." Nodding his understanding of the job, Skye hesitates before following him out of the room.