Chapter6( Timmy)

So how'd you get like this ? I wondered I don't care I don't care how horrible your human life is Mason there were things Emilie and I still wanted we wanted children we wanted a happy home we wanted to die old together and you know what Mason we didn't I'm so pissed that this happened your so fourteenth to have a human life and you know one wrong move and she can snap your neck like a toothpick Mason Maddie can kill you . But she won't what you do to her why can't she read your mind anymore Mason please I don't understand. What are you a werewolf ? It was only 58 years ago when my throat was slashed and my skull was shattered only a matter of moments before I could have been. Someone else's lunch . Terra came over to help me I don't honestly know why she helped she could have left me in the street she could have left me for all the little insets to eat at my skin and suck my scabs dry out of blood but do you care No because you want Maddie all to yourself I hope you Know Anna has hired multiple Vampires to kill you she's the evilest of all serial vampires of her time ? She's hatful with that Helper Rylee of hers so Don't you wanna leave now and run to save yourself. Run Mason before she gets you . Shut up Timmy I'm staying with my Maddie there's Nothing you can do to get me to leave her Never Timmy suit yourself and become Dinner Mason just because Maddie loves you and will do anything to protect you doesn't mean we will Mason I mean it. I walked away ignoring Him I turn up into the stairs way to see my beautiful Maddie . So maybe I should go ? No Mason you should stay who cares what they say because your my life now your my everything now . I smiled and hugged her than I felt something I'd never thought she'd do I felt her soft cold velvety lips touch mine the kiss was warm and short to be honest I never wanted it to end but she pulled away from me I love you she stated . I - I Err I love you Maddie I said awkwardly . I love you to Mason she said .