Suprise ! yet surprised

I just got my annual leave. I plan to suprise Khalifa and spend the whole  month with him. I know he'll be very happy about me coming.

I haven't told him and I won't tell him i'm coming to Abuja. I'll just show up at his house ,boom!. Just like that.

I have two suitcases already packed. I carried my handbag. Dragged both bags and went into the living room.

My younger brother INI is waiting in the living room. He's taking me to the airport and also driving my car till I get back.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Yes"

"Okay let's go" he picked the car keys from the table and headed towards the door before I came him.

"Uncle. Won't you carry anything"I said. He came back.. Carried one of the suitcase and went out.

I dragged the second one out. Locked the door and went to keep the suitcase in the car. Before entering the passengers seat.

INI drove to the airport.
"Inioluwa don't bring those your silly girlfriends to my car o. Don't drive roughly. Take care of my car for me if you don't want to see me vex" I told him as I was about to board the plane

"Alright baby boo. Be safe"he hugged me.

"Bye bro"

Bye" he waved and I went into the plane.

✈✈✈

I just arrive the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport. I came out, called a taxi.

"Goshen villa Estate" I told the driver

"10,000 naira" the driver told me the price

"Okay" he helped put my bag in the car and I entered. He came in and drove.

Abuja has a beautiful view at night. Its almost 9. I decided to come at night because Khalifa should be home by this time. The driver drove to the estate and was stopped by the security.

"Good evening" one of the security guard stopped us.

"Good evening" I replied. "I'm going over to Khalifa Muhammadan's house" I said

"Your name please. We have to check if you're on his visitors list "

"Anuoluwapo" I said. He said my name through his intercom. We waited for him to get confirmation. And a while later, he did.

"Sorry for the delay ma'am. You can go in now" he said .

"It okay" the driver drove into the estate. I directed him to Khalifas house. I asked him to stay outside the gate. I carried my bags from the car and paid him.

I went to the gate and found it was unlocked. That's oddI walked in and went straight to the door. The door too unlocked. I entered , checked around the living room but khalifa's not there.

One thing about Khalifa is that he has lots of rides so I don't know if he's home or not but then the doors are unlocked so he's in.

I dropped my bag and walked straight up to his room. I opened the door and met the greatest shock of my life.

Khalifa was on top of a lady, shirtless, kissing and stuff.

My brain right now is a mess. I should have known all men was the same but then again. In cases like this. I have to act matured.

I cleared my throat making my presence known. Khalifa turned his head back swiftly and as soon as he saw me, he got up from the lady as fast as possible almost falling.