애기 (6)

STILL MINA'S POV

We entered the classroom and the students became prim and proper. I removed Chaeyoung on Sana's hold and link my arms with him.

"What happened Mina?! I heard you had a b-boyfriend and he saved you from the three! Is that true?!" My bunny teeth bestfriend ask.

"YES! It's true okay?! She has a boyfriend and he saved her from the three! Satisfied now?!" Momo exclaimed.

"It's fiancé okay?! You're such a pabo!" Sana shouted and hit Momo's head. The students look at us in shock.

"AISH!!! YOU TWO ARE SO DUMB!! Why am I even friends with you again?!" I yelled at them while hitting their heads repeatedly.

"Wait hold on! So you have a fiancé? Not boyfriend?" She ask.

"Yes. I'll explain how it happened later." I said and she nodded.

"And before I forgot. Nayeon unnie, this is Son Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung, this is Nayeon unnie, my bestfriend A.K.A. The student council's vice president. She's busy doing some paper works so she doesn't hangout with us often.

Nayeon unnie look at him from head to toe while walking on circles around him.

"You're masculine. Take care of Mina or I'll bury you with bullets. And also, you look quite familliar. Have I seen you somewhere?" She ask.

"Uhmm... I don't think I've seen you before." Chaeyoung said while scratching his nape.

"OKAY CLASS!!! Our teacher Ms. Lee Bo Young is absent today and she left the things we will do on me. So if you didn't listen, I'll put you on detention. GOT IT?!" Our student council president, Jihyo, shouted.

"Yes Prez!" The students said like they were talking to their teacher but she's really scary so please respect her. Thank you!

"Oh unnie! Come here I'll introduce you to someone." I said smiling widely.

"Jihyo unnie. This is Son Chaeyoung ny fiancé and Chaeng, this is Jihyo unnie, my cousin and the student counsil president." I said.

I was expecting a congratulations but instead, they both frown and look at each other. Suddenly, Chaeyoung backs away slowly and started running while Jihyo is chasing him. She finally caught him and put him in a headlock.

"YOU LITTLE CUB!!! WHO TOLD YOU TO GET MARRIED HUH?! AND TO MY COUSIN? MY FREAKING HELLA BILLION DOLLAR BABY COUSIN??!!" She yelled at Chaeyoung.

"Woah woah woah! Hang on there Thomas! Do you know each other?!" Nayeon unnie ask.

Jihyo unnie went to us while pinching Chaeyoung's ear while Chaeyoung's whimpering in pain.

"Yes! He's our baby cub. He can't get married without my permission!" She said and let go of Chaeyoung.

"Okay this is really confusing as hell! Our? Baby? How did you know each other?" I ask and frowns.

"HEY CUB!!!" Someone called from my back and I quickly turned around and saw two tall guys wearing our school uniform.

One blonde and one brown haired with pointy ears. I think they're new.

"HYUNGS!!!" Chaeyoung went to them and cling on them like a koala.

"Aish get down kid!" The blonde said.

"Jeongyeon-ah! Tzuyu-ah!" Jihyo called to the two guys who were removing Chaeyoung from their bodies.

"Noona! Bogoshipeo!" The tallest of the two called Jihyo and hugged her. Chaeyoung and the blonde joined the hugged.

"Okay what the fuck is happening?! Mind explaining my dear cousin?" I ask