"He's my property." (3)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I woke up with her head under my chin while I was holding her waist. Wow. Is she this clingy when she's sleeping? She's really cute too. AAARRRGGHHH!!! SHE'S TOO IRRESISTABLE!!!

I stared at her perfect features for 5 more minutes and quietly removed my body that she's clinging to. I took my phone and checked the time.
It's still 6:30am.

I went downstairs to cook breakfast for Mina. There's only few foods in the fridge so I pick anything that's possible to eat.

I checked the time and it was 7:00am. I looked at the food and removed my apron.
I cooked omelets, kimchi fried rice, pancakes and kimbap. I made 2 iced latte because she said it's her favorite.

I went to the room to wake her up.

"Mina? Minari? Wake up!" I said as I stared at her while removing the blanket.
I opened the curtain, allowing the light rays enter the room. She's still not awake huh?

"AAAHHHH!!!!" I yelled to wake her up.

"What? what?! What happened??!!" She sprung out of the bed while covering her body with the thick blanket.

"HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!" I laugh out loud causing my stomach to hurt.

She went to me and covered me with the whole blanket.

"AISH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP?! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" She threw me to bed and beat the crap out of me.

"Ah! Ah! Mianhae!! That hurts!" I begged her to stop when she used her nails. She dug it on my shoulders making me whimper in pain. She stopped when she saw a tear dropped on my cheek.

"What do you want?!" She answered angrily.

"Breakfast is ready, let's eat." I said and she went out of the room first.

She's sat at the countertop, letting her legs be revealed. I gulp at the sight of her sexy thighs.

She dipped her index finger on the icing of the pancakes and licked it seductively. She did it one more time and leaned closer to me because I was sitting across from her.

She put her dipped fingers on my lips, putting the icing on my mouth as she leaned closer.

She put her clean hand on my neck and slowly licked the icing on my lips. She licked it really seductively. My hands travel on her mounds, just when I was about to squeeze it, she slapped my hands away.

She move her mouth to my ear and whispered,

"It's 1-1 daddy" She seduced me and she just left me sexually frustrated?!

She went down on the counter top and sat properly on the chair as she smirked at me.

"Such a tease." I muttered under my breath. We started eating and got ready.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*30 minutes later*

It's 8am now and that girl is taking too long to get ready.

"MYOUI MINA!!!! ARE YOU PUTTING MAKE-UP ALL OVER YOUR BODY???!!" I yelled from downstairs.

"15 more minutes!!! I'm just doing my hair!!!" She yelled back.

"YOU FUCKING SAID THAT 15 MINUTES AGO WHILE DOING THE SAME THING!!!" I yelled again.

"OKAY I'M COMING!!! JEEZ SO IMPATIENT!!!" After she said that, she's going down the stairs while fixing her hair.

She looks so god damn beautiful. It was worth the wait. I'm lucky to have a fiancé like her.