the morning after

I AM TRYING TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY SINCE IT IS SUMMER AND I NOW HAVE MORE FREE TIME. THIS IS NOT A PROMISE BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW I CAN'T REALLY MAKE THOSE. BUT ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. SHARE. FAN. ;D

 Dear Diary,

          I am so happy I could scream. I freaking love life right now. Vincent and I are ditching prom and going out for our first real date, Luca can't do anything about it, and my mom doesn't suspect a thing.

         Also, Vincent and I have been spending a lot more time together in school and after it. My mom just thinks I have a new best friend because I haven't figured out how to tell her without stirring suspicion. 

        I think that if I just tell her the week of prom she won't have much time to question but I could be wrong. I think that if I tell her any later I will have to explain why I was so hesitant to buy a dress, and shoes. 

       I really don't like lying to my mom but I don't even want to imagine what she and my father would  do to Luca if they found out. My mom would probably cut off all ties with them after my dad skinned him alive. I don't know why but I don't want to see Luca dead like I did a few years ago.

       On a lighter note, Vincent and I have our first real date tomorrow. I told my mom  I was going over his house to study but we are actually going to go to an early movie. 

        *Panic attack*

Millions of questions came racing through my mind.

Oh em gee. What do I wear?

How should I style my hair?

Do I wear makeup?

Should I call before I leave the house or just text him when I am at the door? 

Is this too soon?

Should I hug his parents?

What if they don't like me?

What about his sibling?

Would he stop talking to me if his family doesn't like me?

What if I say the wrong thing?

Should I pay for my own movie ticket and popcorn?

Are we going to eat after?

What happens if a girl tries to hit on him?

Would I look like his sister?

I flopped onto my bed and took a deep breath.

"Everything will be fine." I thought to myself.

We shall see if this reigns true.

                                                                                                                                  Sorry I didn't write much,

                                                                                                                                                                     Lily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N

GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT THE I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT THE DATE IN THIS CHAPTER/DIARY ENTRY. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. FOLLOW. SHARE. ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. :-*