give me a sign

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG YOU GUYS. WAS EXTREMELY BUSY WITH A TON OF WORK. ENJOY, PLEASE.

Dear Diary,

      I know what I said yesterday about not caring what my mom and his mom said but the truth is I did. I would never tell Ms. Marcelli what happened that night because I feel like she would tell my mom, who would tell my dad, who would kill Luca. I completely despise and detest his being but I still have a conscience. 

   Anyway, I still don't know what to do about the whole prom situation. But I have been starting to think that it would be easier on everyone, especially me, if l didn't go. I promise you that if l don't go Luca would be seriously upset ,but I don't care about that, and so would Vincent. If I go I would either have to go with Luca or tell our parents what happened and go with Vincent.

  UGH!!! Why is this so freaking difficult?! I should just tell my mom and let my dad kill Luca. Maybe its because I care about Ms.Marcelli. Maybe its because I don't want my dad to go to jail. Whatever it is, its killing me. 

  (Feel free to add in your two sense at anytime.)

  You know this would be alot easier if someone would just give me a sign. Should I go to the dance with Luca?

  .......Nothing.

  Should I go to the dance with Vincent?

  .......My mother burst through the door saying something about me getting it or getting in or something like that.

  Thank you Jesus for this sign. Unless its not a sign and its just a coincidence. Just as this thought popped into my head a little sign appeared in my mirror and it read:

  UNCERTAINTYVILLE POPULATION: ME

  I tuned into my mother and heard her talking about me getting into the middle college program. I was really confused though because that was a test you take in middle school to go to college for your high school years. 

  "Ma, what are you talking about? I didn't sign up for any middle college program."

  "I know ,baby. I signed you up." She said.

  Ugh why wouldn't she ask me first."But I didn't take the test."

  "Didn't you?" She replied.

  "No. That's why I just said I didn't take the test." I retorted matter-of-factly.

  "God. You really need to start paying attention in your English class. My question was rhetorical. You took the test."

  "And when did I allegedly take this test?"

  "You took it when I told you to take that long survey on your laptop. How did you not catch on to the fact that all of the questions were academically related in someway?"

  I opened my mouth to answer her question when she cut my off stating that her last question was also rhetorical.

  "Okay so what makes you think that I wanna go to the middle college program?" I questioned.

  "Well, considering the fact that you cried for almost 72 hours straight I kind of figured this was important to you."

  I wasn't crying because I didn't get into the program but more so  about the fact that I had to go to school with Luca as a result. It was one of the worst epiphanies I have ever had and I can never forget how defeated I felt when I realized that I didn't get in. That was my one ticket away from Luca and alot of my problems and I had to watch it disappear right before my eyes. I was so devastated.

  "Well you're wrong I want to stay here and learn with my friends." I shouted.

  "Oh. Ok. Well, I will give you time to think about it and I'll get back to you."

 "Mom, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell, It's just that there is alot on my mind and I am just really frustrated."

  Oh great now I made my mom upset. And I just prompted her to ask me what's wrong. Lord, I need to choose my words better.

                                                                                     Until next time, I need to go iron this situation out.

                                                                                                                        Ttyl Lily.