Chapter 15

Hiccups POV.

It's been a couple days since I awake from being unconscious. Astrid hasn't left my side the entire time. Honestly I don't care. I like her sleeping at my house. It's sweet and I do to have to walk far to say good morning. I just woke up bit 10 minutes ago. So I put my armor on and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

I finished all the cooking right when Astrid woke up. I saw her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She smiled an I laughed. She would ask

"What? Why are you laughing?"

I just couldn't stop even though my side was hurting.

"You....you look.. Hilarious."

"Wow thanks Hicc. I stay with you all this time to laugh at me...."

She gave me an irritated look but I hugged her.

"Look Astrid, your hair is just...a mess.... Just go up and get dressed and stuff. You still are my beautiful girl."

"Yeah yeah. Fine. Just stop laughing. It's not nice!"

"Who said I was nice?"

"Everybody. Duh."

She went up stairs to get dressed so I went to feed Toothless and Stormfly. They were hungry. Right when I finished feeding them, I went back in to eat and saw Astrid dressed already. Wow she is quick.

"How's the food Astrid?"

"It's good..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Oh come in Astrid. It's not about me going back again, is it?"

"Listen, I don't want you to go. But your father said it's ok. So I'm going with."

"I figured you would go. So are we ok now?"

"Yeah I guess.."

"Ok good we have training at the Academy today. I doubt they trained the past 2 weeks while I was gone and unconscious."

"Your probably right."

After we finished breakfast, we told the team to get to the academy. They weren't to happy except Fishlegs. Astrid and I got there first. Than Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, and last Snotlout.

They were all here. Snotlout had a broken nose though. So I whispered to Astrid

"What happened to Snotlouts nose?"

"Oh. I punched him. Than kicked him down your stairs."

"Uhh..... Why?"

"He was talking bad about you. Nobody talks bad about my boyfriend when I'm around."

"Oh...well thanks."

"Mmhmm"

So I addressed the team. They all seemed ok about training. I asked everyone of them a question about their dragons. Every question I asked, Fishlegs would raid his hand. He really needs a girlfriend...

After that we had some training. One on one combat. Snotlout yelled and grabbed me. So I guess I'm his partner....

Astrid's POV.

What the hell? Why did Snotlout choose Hiccup? That just made me mad. Since Hiccup was taken, I chow Ruffnut. Me and her have gotten along great over the years. Fishlegs and Tuffnut were partners too.

We started our little fights. Me and ruff went at it a while than I won. I wasn't surprised. Fishlegs beat Tuffnut like it was nothing. It was amusing. Than all I heard was a yell

"Aaahh.."

I looked over to see Hiccup holding his gash. I saw blood seeping into his armor.

"HICCUP!!"

I ran over to him and he was just on his knees holding his side. Blood was just seeping through.

"WHAT DID YOU DO SNOTLOUT???"

"Well it was a fight. So I did what I needed to win. I found his weakness and used it."

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

Just than Ruffnut held me back. I was furious. Than I saw Hiccup getting up so I helped him. I put his arm around my shoulders and got him on Toothless. Snotlout had a smug look on his face. I got on Stormfly and we flew off to see Gobber. Gobber will help heal Hiccup some.

We flew off and found Gobber in the forge. I yelled

"Gobber! Hiccup is hurt!"

"Again? What happened this time?"

"We were doing one on one training, than Snotlout hit Hiccups gash."

"WHAT! Ooh Snotlouts in trouble. Put him in the table."

I got Hiccup off Toothless and we walked to the table. Hiccup sat up on it than took off his top armor. I saw his muscle. He looks so perfect....wait! He's hurt. Snap out if it. I layer him down and I could tell he's in pain.

Gobber came over and put some type of smashed herbs on his gash. Than he put a big bandage on him. He wrapped it a few times and said

"Ya all set now Hiccup. Thank ya Astrid for bringing him here. Make sure you tell Stoick what happened. And Spitelout. Spitelout taught that boy better."

"Thank you Gobber."

We set off to find Stoick after that. Hiccup was in pain but he just took it. He tried to show no pain at all. But I know him better than that. We found Stoick at the Great Hall. We landed and he asked

"What's wrong?"

He could tell by how I looked I was mad.

"Your nephew hit Hiccups gash. Hicc was bleeding again and Gobber just had to fix it."

"WHAT!! Let's go have a talk with Spitelout about thus. That was uncalled for."

Hiccup's POV.

We got to Spitelouts home and I wasn't very happy. Uncle Spitelout was a good guy, just very much like Snotlout. Spitelout at least knows what's right and wrong. After my dad told Spitelout what happened he said

"Ok Stoick. I'll have a talk with my boy. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. He's just still a little upset that your boy has Astrid."

So like always Astrid had to say something.

"Snotlout could never win me over. 1. He is just obnoxious. 2. I am in love with Hiccup. And 3. He is just a big flirt who hits on like every girl. He's hit on Ruff even."

After I heard that. I could see she was getting mad. So I need to calm her.

"Astrid, how about we go flying?"

"No Hiccup you need to rest some for that gash."

"No Astrid we are going flying, come on."

We went out of the house and flew to the best spot for us to be alone. The cove. After that we stayed there all day. It was nice.....