Awkward

Harry's POV

        "I'm sorry if say i need you, but i don't care im not scared of love. Cuz' when i'm not with you im weaker, is that so wrong, is it so wrong? cuz' you make me strong." i sung, staring at Lou.

"Yea, i like that, Lou do you have any lyrics?" Zayn asked.

"Er... Think of how much love that's been wasted?"

"anything else?"

"People always trying to escape it," i said, cheekily.

"ok, Harry"

"Move on to stop their heart breaking" i carried on.

"but their's nothing i'm running from" Louis squeecked

"Cuz' you make me strong" we sung synchronised.

"A little bit of chemistry going on there..." Liam chuckled.

"Liam!" Louis shouted, standing up and dragging him out of the room by his collar. I don't know what happened then, but i could tell Lou was angry.

 Louis POV

"Think of how much love that's been wasted, people always trying to escape it. Move on to stop their heart breaking, but there's nothing i'm running from. You make me strong." he sung, his eyes locked onto me.

"Nice Harry, Lou you got anything?" Zayn said.

"Erm..." my heart raced. I thought about my feelings for Harry and how he felt for me. "Think of how much love thats been wasted."

"People always trying to escape it," Harry said, making me feel guilty yet happy at the same time.

"Move on to stop their heart breaking" i said, defending myself.

"But theirs nothing im running from" He sung.

"Cuz you make me strong" we sang.

"Little bit of chemistry going on there!" Liam laughed.

"Liam!" i shouted, and dragged him out the room. I pretended to be angry, but in a way i really wanted to let the others know...