Smiles All Around?

Harry's story

He caught my eye as i stared admiringly at him. He shook his head as i started to sing my solo, all i could think of was him. Fans screamed, we sang, I was in love, was he? Finally it was the break, i ran over to him in the tour bus.

" Lou?" i asked nervously.

"Harry, you need to stop, the fans will know soon, and the contract will get dropped."

"I know, but i can't stop. I love you Harry." i said, staring at my feet.

"Harry, we'll talk later, OK?" he said, taking one last sip of his water and running on stage. I followed him, trying to forget about everything that had happened.

Louis' Story

I could see him staring at me, but i couldn't look back and tell him not to, so i just shook my head. I couldn't think properly, i was so thirsty. I hope h didn't think i don't love him, of course i do. The song finished, and i went to get a drink. He came over to me.

"Lou?" he said, running over to me.

"Harry, you need to stop, the fans will find out, and then Modest would drop us," i said, smiling to him. We wouldn't care if they did, but the rest of the boys would. I ran onto stage, wondering what to do. i loved him, really, i did.

Zayn's story

I knew that Harry and Lou had been talking and they were both clearly sad. I had no idea what was going on. Until Harry told me to tell Louis that the next verse was dedicated to him.

"I just let these little things slip out of my mouth, cuz it's you, it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your Little Things" he sang, staring at Lou.

Now i get it. But why didn't they tell us?

60 reads for the next chapter :)