Celebration

THOR'S POV

All of Asgard celebrated yet I saw nothing to celebrate for. Loki was honored as the hero he was as he so gracicly scarificed himself to save us all. I walked away from the party to stand by my Father. “There will never be a wiser king.” He said to me but that meant nothing to me for if I could get Loki back I would trade anything. “There will never be a wiser king then you or a wiser Father. I have much to learn I know that now. Someday perhaps I will make you proud. ” I said hiding the deep pain I felt at my love, Loki’s death. Father turned around to face me placing his hand on my shoulder saying “You have already made me proud. You and your brother.” And walked off.

I had to see Heimdall to check for myself Loki was really gone. “So all is lost.” I said walking up to Heimdall as he stood his post at the end of the broken Bifrost. “No ther is always Hope.” “What about Loki?” “Your beloved is alive.” I was shock how? How could he have survived the fall. “How is he?” “Coma but he dreams of you.” Heimdall said. It relived me to hear. I smiled as I looked down the edge of the broken Bifrost down at where Loki was no doubt laid in a hospital on Midgard. “I love you, Loki. Soon you shall be free and we shall truly be together.”

Aruthur note this is where the Thor movie ends so untill I get the Avengers on DVD when it comes out in September This story will be on hold till then so I may use the Avenger movie as reference like I did hear with the Thor movie. SO enjoy and please coment I want to hear what you think of this story and my other works. That I may work on them to improve and I am sad this was so short but watching the movie there was  much to write but I do promise on the next part with the Avengers I will have more Thorki goodness for you to enjoy! :D