Possessor and murder planned

THOR'S POV

“Who are you?” “It would seem that you dear Loki was much strong then I thought. Out of all of you I could have possessed he was the perfect one. Your Father is now dead along with your brother- oh wait you two weren’t just brothers. No, you were lovers.” It said wickedly. “Father and Loki are dead?” “Yes and with that I am king.” Then something happened a flash in the now dark green eyes of Loki’s they suddenly became their usual gorgeous bright green. “Loki!?” I asked shocked. “Thor! Please you must hurry. Find a way home. I fear what is to come for me.” “No Loki I will save you just hold on. My love.” I said becoming panic and worried this would be the last time I truly talked to Loki as himself not that creature. “Time is of essence my Thunder.” Loki said grabbing my face and pulling me in for a heart felt kiss. Placing both my hands on his cheeks wiping away his tears as both of us cried. Just as the door opened again Loki vanished and I was left alone with Coulson. “Good-bye” I whispered. “Good-bye? I just got back” Coulson said.

Once Coulson had left to leave me alone with my misery, depression, and thoughts the door opened again and in walked Erick. “Dony. Dony. Dony. It’s going to be alright now. I’m taking you home now.” Erick said taking me out of the room. ??? As we left I spotted Jane’s book knowing if there was any hope of getting home I would need it so I took it. Thought the moment I did Coulson yelled out “Doctor Selvig just keep him away from the bars.” “I will” Erick yelled back. “Where are we going?” I asked confused but grateful. “To get a drink.” Okay??? Now at this time? Even I know that it isn’t the right time to be drinking.

Though that is indeed what we did. As I found myself sitting beside Erick drink what he said was beer at a bar. “I was all wrong.” I said finally realizing my mistake. “Its not a bad thing to realize you don’t have all the answers cause then you start asking the right questions.” “For the first time in my life I have no idea what I am supposed to do. I am afriad.” “Its okay to be afriad and no one is going to find their way in this world but it’s a start by admitting they don’t know.” “Thank you for what you have done.” “Don’t thank me I did it for Jane. Her father and I worked together. He never listened.” “Neither did I. My Father was trying to teach me something but I was too stupid to realize it.” I said. There Loki I admitted it I’m a bit stupid. Even so I will save you some how. “I don’t know if your delusional or pulling some kind of con. I don’t care. Just don’t hurt Jane.” “I mean her no harm. I swear.” I would also never take her for Loki would definitely have my head for cheating and I wouldn’t dare to that to the Loki I love. “Well good then let me buy you another round. You leave town tomorrow.” Erick said then buying us another drink of a large pitcher of alcohol. Of course it turned into a contest.

LOKI’S POV

No! Whatever type of Jotun is controlling me has take me to Jotunheim to talk to Laufey. “You have returned.” “Off course I have my lord. It took longer then I though to take control over this body but was well worth it. As I am now King of Asgard.” “You have done well. Now we can attack.” “We must not make it seem I have done it. For the Asgards would not go for a king who had killed the previous one.” “And how do you suggest we do that my faithful servant?” “Its simple. I will conceal you and a hand of your soliders. Lead you into Odin’s chambers where you can slay him where he lays. Then I shall return to you the Casket.” Laufey smirked standing up from his throne. “I accept. You have done well.” NO!! NO! By the Valhalla please no. Don’t let this creature use my body to murder Father.

Upon his return to Asgard Heimdall stood there watching him. “I turned my gaze to you but I could not see or hear you. You were shrouded just like the Frost Gaints I couldn’t see before.” “Maybe you have started to grow weak. You swore to obey the King?” “yes” “Then that means you are to obey me.” NO! Heimdall look in my eyes see it isn’t me! Don’t listen to what this possessor says! I begged with in my cage in my own mind. “Let no one through for I need to fix the damage that Thor has done.” He said storming off.