New Start as Lovers

[Red's POV]

It's the same as it used to be in my time at the mountain. I sleep and dream of the same scenarios. The scenery is my a garden, someone from afar is waiting for me. I don't know who they are and then I wake up confused. I don't know who or what it was but, this mysterious figure feels familiar and somehow... Fulfilling.

"Red.." the mysterious man called out to me.

"Hmmm..." I hear the man calling my name as I drift to sleep in the tall grass field.

"RED!!"

"Huh?" I jolted out of bed as I heard my name being called.

"It's time to get up, Professor wants to see us..." Green said, he picked up my clothes and tossed it over to me.

I realized that the room was a bit messy and I wasn't fully dressed. The memory rushed over my mind and I felt temperature rise up for all the embarrassing things I said.

W-Why did I say that?? I wasn't myself last night... This is so sudden, why the hell did I act like that? G-Green did something to me... B-But I forgot what he called it...

"You know, Red... I bet you're thinking 'What happened to me last night?' or 'What did Green do to me? I feel so hot and steamy for him now,' am I right?" Green mimicked my voice to the best of his abilities and I quickly jumped in.

"Th-That's not it...!" I blushed, cover my face with the blanket.

Green smiled "I know... But, I bet you were thinking about last night though..." he chuckled, ruffling my hair back and forth.

"I-I guess so..." I whispered.

Green smirked "Oh, really?" he said, climbing on top on me. He slowly caressed my cheeks against his hand, which sends chills up my spine.

Green's forehead slowly closed the gap against mine. Then Green asked "Was I that good?" he stared at me lustfully.

"I-I..." I froze for a short moment and didn't know how to get out of this situation. This was all new for me and this feeling is becoming very heavy to hold in.

"Well, Red...?!" Before Green could say anything, I pushed him off of me and gathered up my clothes.

I quickly put on my clothes and nervously said "R-Right! The professor said he needed us, we better not be late... Haha...!" I laughed anxiously and ran out of the room.

"Hey! Since when did my grandpa said he needed our help?" Green yelled from across the room.

I ignored him and hid myself behind the couch. As I buried my face against a pillow cushion I start to think. Green was really close...! I-I know we are dating now but, I-I'm still not used to this kind of attention and human contact. E-Except for last night... Oh god... I'm so embarrassed, I can't even make eye contact with Green for too long. Why am I acting like this?! I need to distract myself, maybe Professor Oak has something planned for today.

[Green's POV]

Red is so cute when he's flustered. It makes me want to tease him even more. Although, Red wasn't himself last night. I guess it would make sense, Red hardly shows interest to romance.

I walked after Red, I found him hiding behind the couch with a pillow over his head. I couldn't help but, find Red utterly adorable. Red really is nervous now of all time. Last night, he was a different person, I guess that can happen.

I walked over to Red and sat next to him "Do you regret it?" I asked.

Red froze and slowly glanced at me to see if I was serious. I kind of was, obviously I know Red doesn't but, I want to hear him say it.