Green?

[Red's POV]

A car pulled up in front of us and he got out with a panicked look "Red?! Is that you?!" I widen my eyes to the surprised guest.

"Professor Oak!?"

I jumped in surprise, I haven't seen him when I went to Green's place.

Professor Oak smiled and saw Green behind me "What happened?" he asked.

I bluntly said "he drank too much so I'm taking him home" Professor Oak had a satisfied expression for what I said. He said "I can give you guys a lift home" he suggested.

I asked "Will that be alright?" I didn't want to bother Mr. Oak too much with this.

Professor Oak smiled "No problem at all! I had to go to the lab but, sending you guys home won't be far" he said, opening the car door for us. I looked at Green who looked very weak at the moment. I accepted Professor Oak's offer and enter the car with Green beside me.

Professor Oak did as he said and drove us back to Green's house. Professor Oak helped me carry our wasted Green to his room, we were surprised he would drink in the first place. As soon as we finish taking care of Green, Professor Oak gave me something.

"Here give this to Green..." Professor Oak handed me a pill and I looked up at him with concerns.

"Um.... Is it...?"

Professor Oak panicked "It's for the alcohol! If you give it to him, he can sleep without getting the hangover!" he claimed and continued "Don't take this though! If you do there's a bad after effect and I don't want you to be in pain. Remember this is only when you have alcohol within you" he warned me and I understood this words.

Professor Oak looked pleased and rushed to his car "Have a good night, Red! I'm off to the lab, I'll see you two in the morning!" he waved at me and drove off to the misty night street.

I wandered back to Green's house and found myself entering inside of his room.

I watched him as he fell asleep from the alcohol. Professor did say I should give Green this pill though. That way, Green won't have a big hangover in the morning and I do not want to deal with that.

I softly shook Green's shoulder and whispered "Green, it's Red..." I said.

Green yawned "R-Red....?" he looked up at me with a sluggish expression.

I brought the glass of water and pill Professor Oak gave me, placing it next to Green.

"Here, you need to drink this..." I said, attempting to place the pill in Green's hand but he somehow won't budge.

I decided to crush the pill into a powder and pour it in Green's glass of water, so he can easily drink it.

I brought Green up in a sitting position "Green, here drink this..." I said, moving the glass of water to Green's hands.

Green stared at me and then, looked down at the glass of water sluggishly.

Green said "What if ... *hic*... I  do ... n't *hic* ... wanna ..?" he whined.

I stared at him with disbelief "You have to drink it Green, so you can get better..." I replied.

Green grunted "Nah! Not gonna ... *hic* hap ... pen ..." he turned away from me like a child and crossed his arms with an unsatisfying look.

I sighed "Green, you have to drink it!" I said placing the cup next to his face. Green whined "Nooo.... *hic* ...way... N-Not... *hic* this way..." he said, laughing a bit to himself.