Full on Panic Mode

I woke up to a sticky cold substance pressed up against my cheek as I lay on a hard uncomfortable surface. I have no clue how I was able to sleep on such an uncomforatble place but, what I do know for sure is that my body is gonna be sore for quite a while.

    I slowly start to sit up peeling my hair off what I now see is concrete. As I start to get up my body protests with each movement. Then with one last painful movement I stand up and gasp at what I see before me. Blood, blood everywhere and I could now see that that was the cold substace that had my hair sticking to the ground. Since I was now fully aware of what surrounds me I see that I am completely nude and try to cover my body up which is also soaked from head to toe in blood.

    I start to get nausious as my stomach churns and I ended up emptying the contents of my stomach. There goes my $7 fry basket I think bitterly, but upon closer inspection, I notice pieces of meat come up along with more blood and a piece of clothing.

My eyes widen at what comes up causing me to start freaking the hell out yanking at my hair as tears stream down my face. As what I had done starts to register in my brain I start yelling and having a full blown panic attack,

   "I KILLED SOMEONE AND ATE THEM! I KILLED SOMEONE AND ATE THEM! I KILLED SOMEONE AND ATE THEM! " I kept on repeating over and over again until the stress was just to much for me to handle and I start running. I don't know where to, but I just wanted to get out of that alley and away from what I had done.

----------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't posted in like a lonnngggg time. Please don't hate me! Oh yah and if you do forgive me.....

-

-

-

VOTE!

-

-

-

COMMENT!

-

-

-

SHARE!