Chapter#1

Assalam-o-Alaikum and hello to everyone! 

First chapter of the story! 

Read, vote, comment and enjoy! 

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

◊Chapter#1◊

Trnnnnnnnnnngggg. The last bell of the day rang and all the students started pouring out of the school, a school meant for primary and secondary schoolers. Sumaira packed all her belongings in her bag and swung it on her shoulder as the rest of the students.

Something was different about her. There are always two kinds of students who get out of the school in time during the pack-up time. First are those who are in a hurry to get out of the prison of school for the heaven-like home. Sumaira wasn't one of this kind. She was one of the other kind, the one that was better; those students who leave the school in time due to their punctual habit. Rightly, she was one of them.

In contrast to what is found so common today, she was a punctual person. It won't be wrong to say that punctuality was her most prominent quality. She adored punctuality and disliked unpunctual people, except for the ones related to her. That was a bit of favouritism by her heart, but she didn't mind it at all. She had got a number of such students in her school, but she refrained herself from showing any harsh expression towards them. She didn't want to break anyone's heart, another trait of hers. But sometimes, she could not resist. Well, that was rare a bit.

"Are you coming tomorrow?" Sumaira asked Natasha, her best friend, on the way to the girls' wing gate. Amongst all her classmates, if she could ever regard someone completely sincere to her, it was Natasha, alongwith a few other students. The rest posed to be sincere with her to get their own benefits, especially those related to studies. She was a topper of her class and no one could afford missing a chance to be benefitted from her. She also kept helping them despite knowing that they were being selfish.

"Nah. We are free for half of the day because of sports. I won't just let the hotness of the atmosphere eat me up." She said while placing her hands on her face. She and her sensitive face. Sumaira shook her head. "You coming?"

Sumaira shot her a glare. "Oops...sorry. Yeah, yeah. I know that you have taken part in the 200 meters race." Natasha apologized.

"Besides that, I wouldn't have been absent. You know I am punctual." She stated.

"I know that Maira. Just wait and watch, how a gold medal will decorate and adorn the front of your uniform." Natasha showed her a winning picture. It was true. Sumaira was an excellent racer since childhood. She had continually won medals after medals in every coming race. No doubt, this one could be hers easily too.

Sumaira rolled her eyes.

"What? That was true!" Natasha half-yelled and then gave Sumaira a side bump.

By that time, they had already neared the gate. Sumaira gave her a side bump in return. This time, Natasha couldn't balance herself unless someone else got hit by her. The same happened and Natasha regained balance after all. But there was a loud shriek that soon followed after.

That voice is familiar. Sumaira thought.

While Natasha and Sumaira turned around, the former with an eye squinted, the person had got up from the ground. She dusted off her uniform and looked up at them, with her arms folded.

"I-I am so sorry Asia. I am really sorry. I didn't mean that, you know." Natasha tried to apologize to her, but for some reason, Asia was glaring at Sumaira.