Part Two: Chapter 14

Year: 2015 

Age: 20

I sat next to Mikey as we held hands and listened to everyone's speeches about us. My ring sparkled everytime I moved my hand. I never thought that I would have an engagement party as such an early age, and I didn't think publishers would want to publish my work already.

Life is beautiful right now. It really is. I'm on the best seller's list under a pseudonym of Francis Westwick and Michael popped the question so cutely. My mother and father are finally proud of me and who I've become. I would definitely have this moment for life.

"Oh! Finally, it's my turn!" My mom said as she stood up with a glass of champagne in her hand.

"I'm glad we rented the banquet hall instead, I did the decorations myself! Anyways, my baby girl grew up so fast. I remember when you were just a young doll, and I blinked for a moment and you're already getting married! I'm so proud of you and all the things you have done. To be honest, I thought you would actually end up marrying Liam Payne instead! But we all know he's headed in a different direction, and I'm glad you found love. Michael, thanks for loving my daughter just the way she is. You two are perfect together." Mom finally sat down as everyone laughed and clapped.

Did she just mention Liam Payne? Oh gosh, no. I felt uneasy and awkward now that his named was brought up. She thought I would end up marrying him?

"Actually I would like to make a speech!" Michael (Mikey) stood up and smiled at me. I tried my best and smiled back although uneasiness was settling to the pit of my stomach.

"When we were thirteen, I liked you the moment I saw you. Seven years later now I get to say that I love you. It took a while for you to go to that first date with me, remember? I'm glad you finally did and it still does mean the world to me, like I said when we were sixteen. I remember it all clearly. You were really sad about Liam suddenly gone and I got you to finally go on the date with me. It was hall 400 by your locker, 405. After that date, we went on more and more dates. Then, I finally got the guts to ask you to be my girlfriend and you accepted. Now we're both on next big step. I love you babe." Michael turned around and held my hand while everyone awed at his speech.

Now my fiancé just mentioned about Liam Payne. The whole banquet might as well mention it.

And right when I thought of it, it happened. People that knew Liam and I started talking about us, to the point where I knew that even Mikey didn't feel comfortable. I didn't want to say anything about it, because it might have been a little rude. 

After the banquet party, Mike wanted to go get a drink with the guys so I let him and went over to sleep over at Maddy's house. (You're never too young for sleep overs!) I hopped in the passenger seat of her car and buckled up. She turned on the engine and started to reverse.

"I'm so glad that the party is over with now." I said and rested on the headrest of the car.

"It must have been awkward for you..." She said as she signaled to make a right turn.

"Almost everyone mentioned him somewhere in the speech! I mean, this is Mike and I's wedding! Liam is completely irrevalent to the subject and out of the picture a long time ago. You're the only one who probably didn't mention him." I said and looked over to my Maid of Honor. She turned on the radio and an interview came on the radio. A One Direction interview.

"I should probably switch channels." Maddy said.

"No! Let's see what he has to say eh?" I said before she could switch channels.

"Okay, if you say so." 

(A/N: I decided to write out an interview instead of putting in in dialogue form. This is FICTION, and made off of my imagination)

Timmy the DJ: So how are you lads?

One Direction: We're good!

Niall: I'm a bit hungry though.

Timmy: Haha, you would, luckily we have a restaurant nearby us you could visit after you eat!

Niall: We'll be sure to check it out Tim!

Timmy: Alright! We have some twitter questions and these were the first ten tweets we got and we have more questions for you guys to answer! Ready boys?

One Direction: READY!

Timmy: The first one is from MrsMalikxoxo, if you had kids, a boy and a girl what would you name them?

Harry: Emily and Noah! I like those names.

Zayn: A girl name? Maybe Alexis and George? I don't know!

Louis: Carrotletta! And... Carroter...anything with carrot in it.

Niall: Um. Um. Um. Um. Um. Um. Um. JUSTIN! and uh. uh. uh.

Liam: Are you going to keep on doing that?

My stomach sank at his voice on the radio. It was deeper than it was before.

Niall: FINE! Marilyn!

Liam: I would name my kids...maybe... Charlie and Ade.

Maddy and I both faced each other at the same time, right at the mention of my name. We continued to listen anyways.

Timmy: Ade! I like that name! It would be a great nick-name for Adele or something like that.

Liam: Actually, Ade would be a nick name for Adrienne. Adrienne is a really pretty name, I like that name.

"Um, can we switch channels?" I said as I sank in my seat.

"Sure hon, maybe that wasn't a great idea." Maddy said and switched the channel to Jessie J. playing.

The rest of the ride to Maddy's flat I fell asleep. I woke up and brought my bag to her flat. We immediately fell asleep from the exhaustion of today.