Invasion? Haha not really!

Long Island - Camp Half-blood

Perseus

I ran toward half-blood hill, ready to fight. To be honest I'm really excited-- but I have to keep it in or else we might lose. A battle against monsters finally... Time to test my powers and skills on real enemies.

I ran up to a dracanae and sliced her head off, she screamed in suprise, also pure terror. I'd hate to go to Tartarus as well, too bad she's going to Tartarus, off to Tartarus you go!

I kept running up to monsters, killing them and sending their essence back to Tartarus, where they belong. I kept killing monsters, one by one, from backstabbing them from behind to stabbing them in the face. A little harsh you say? Well it's called 'quick relexes'.

I continue doing the same routine over and over, I took a glance at the campers a few times while battling, they looked fine, a few getting slashed by monsters, but in other words, they were fine. Just a few cuts here and there.

After a few seconds-- or minutes, I don't know time flies by when you're busy, only about three monsters remained. An arrow impaled itself into the forehead of one of the monsters, probably a daughter or son of Apollo-- no one has that great accuracy unless it's the hunters of Artemis, unless it's Apollo or Artemis themselves.

More arrows flew through the air, impaling the remaining monsters-- leaving only golden dust. At that very moment, I realized that it wasn't an Apollo camper. I looked closer at the arrow, a silver arrow.

I looked at where the arrows were fired and saw tons of girls in silver outfits, with silver bows in their hands, silver hunting knives, a quiver full with silver arrows on their back, just everything silver.

Standing in front of all of them was a 12 year old girl with Auburn hair... At least it looks like it.

"Lady Artemis." I say.

Just then all the campers finally noticed me, one of the campers walked in front of all of them.

"Who are you?! Another enemy?! C'mon guys let's go!" He yelled, waving his sword.

I mentally face palmed. A son of Ares, reckless going into battle when un-needed.

I held up a hand.

"I can assure you that I am not an enemy but an ally, son of Ares." I state cooly.

She raised an eyebrow at me before notching an arrow on her bow, pointing it towards me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I shake my head again at getting threatened.

"Artemis, Artemis, I am not comfortable introducing myself to someone who is pointing an arrow at me, daring to fire. Especially the goddess of hunting!"

I yelp as the arrow flew past my face, inches away from impaling me.

"Introduce yourself now," she growled.

I held up my hands in surrender.

"Okay Okay! I'll introduce myself geez!"

I sigh as the hunters look at me in disgust.

"My name is Perseus Jackson and I am a warrior of the sea, sworn to protect atlantis at all costs, even if it costs me my own life."

Artemis took in all the information that I had just say before coming to a conclusion. After a while she finally figured it out.

"You are a son of Poseidon?" She asked.

"Yeah. I am."

"That means you are a broken oath."

"Yep."

"You must be executed immediately."

"No no, I kind of am enjoying my life so far, Saving the people of atlantis.. Well there's no action down there but I'd suggest you don't execute me!" I said with a crooked grin.

Artemis stared at me as if I was an idiot.

"My father has to know about this-- We can not let a son of Poseidon wander around the world!" Artemis said.

I laughed.

"I have to be executed because I'm a son of Poseidon? Funny."

The hunters of Artemis glared at me even more-- if that is even possible.

"No, I will have to bring you to Olympus to decide your fate." she said.

I laughed even more. Artemis looked at me as if I had problems, which I kind of do. I have dyslexia and ADHD.

"I don't think that is necessary because Zeus gave me permission to become a warrior of the sea. As well as my father and Hades." I reply.

Artemis looked shocked all right. She was shocked.

Yet the hunters of Artemis were still glaring at me angrily.

And the campers were still confused.

Okay I finished this chapter. I don't know what the heck I did but I finished it. If there are typos then uh, that's bad lol. Okay sorry for not updating "raised on olympus" today. I don't know how to start it. I'm also going to try to update "Son of Kronos" since I recently got a ton of comments on that story... "Betrayal" has a start already so yeah... That story too.

I'm just going to go to sleep. Why do I always update at night time? I don't know. I'm not very smart okay. You can't blame me lol.

Okay bye adios.

Your friend,

ApolloTheFirst