Chapter 21: Coming Home pt. 3 & Becoming Attached

Zyan's POV

*Flashback*

13 years ago......

Me: Mom! Mom? Where are you?

I hear a soft, yet audiable sobfrom the bathroom, I walk in there to find my mom bloody as ever,

Me: Mom, what happened, and why are you so.............bloody?

Mom: *sobbing subsides* They took him!

Me: Who?

Mom: Your..........father! They took him and hit mommy! *sobbing starts again*

Me: Don't cry Mommy! Please stop, we'll fin him, it'll be okay!

Mom: Just make sure when you find our mate, that you'll never let her go! Don't argue or fight, or try anything that someone can brake! Love her like you've never loved anyone in the world! Lastly, I love you honey!

Me: I will and I love you too!

Two weeks later Mom died from depression and grief. We never found dad, I was forced to raise myself. Since I was the Alpha's only child, I was forced to take throne at age 7, with the help of the Beta family and Third in Command family. I appreciated all the help but, two words have haunted me for a while: Mom and Dad.

*End of Flashback*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob Stone's POV

(Keela's real father)*Flashback*

March 7, 1997Me: I can't do this anymore man, I have a little girl coming in about a week.

Johnathan: I don't care. You promised this last job, and you're going to do it, and I mean now. That little wife of yours and those kids can wait until MY job is done. Understand?

Me: Yes.

Johnathan: And if I find out anything is missing, or if you aren't doing what I asked, then you will die, I can garuntee you that! Now get out of my face.

Just as I was just about to walk out of the room, Johnathan spoke again,

J: Also, just to make sure you do the job, I have your wife and your little boy. They're fine, don't worry, it's just when you start slacking is when they start to feel the burn.

He starts to laugh like its the funniest thing in the world,

Me: Okay, I'm gettin to it!

------------------------------------------

Silvia's POV

(Same night)

Where is this man, he was suppose to be home an hour ago. I hope he isn't getting back to drug business just because we are having a hard time with money lately, maybe I should call him.

(Ringing tone)

Jacob: Hello?

Me: Where are you?

Jacob: Honey, it's okay; don't worry I'm on my way home now!

Me: Don't play that game with me Jacob, I'm almost at my due date and I'm not gonna be taking any crap from you or anything else right at this moment!

Jacob: Hon, just trust me.......please, I'm begging you!

Me: You haven't been home in 3 weeks, how in the God created world can I trust you?! Huh?! Jammy misses you...........I MISS YOU JACOB, OKAY!? Just please come home.

After that I just hung up, I can't take any of this anymore, if he wants to go and ruin the rest of his life he can, but he is not going to corrupt his son's and his unborn daughter's life with the things he does. But one thing for sure I will always love him no matter what, because he was my first and last love, and also the father of my children, what will I do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still in Silvia's POV)

(Later that week)

March 16, 1997

Finally I have gotten that fat baby we named Keela out of me, the labor was worse than her brothers, Jammy. I go in to check on her, she had her own room in the hospitol, but she wasnt in her little crib thingy,

Me: Where is she! HELP, MY BABY'S MISSING!

Nurse: Ma'am, please calm down, we came to check on her earlier this morning, and she wasn't breathing so we had to do soemthing and take her to the ER, just to make sure she would be alright.

Me: WHAT!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                        Authors Notes

I've decided to make a sequal to this book, so I think the next chapter will be the last of this book because I'm tiered of the same stuff over and over again! So yeah, thats about it! Love you!

Beautiful Someone,

JT