New Kid

Still not knowing what I'm doing but I'm trying so her is the next chapter
------------------------------------------------------
Keela P.O.V.

We pulled up to the school in a few minutes "Mom don't pull up so close to school I don't want people to know I'm related you"

I saying kiddingly "Hush and get out the car,don't you get into trouble today either!"

"Whatever!" i hollered back at her.

Mia walked up to me and seemed really mad in the process, "Keela, where were you when I needed you! Man Ryan Jacobs just asked me out and I couldn't give him an answer because my best friend wasn't here to back me!"

"I'm sorry I woke up late this morning and my mom made a scene cause I asked her to bring me here!"

"You must have convinced her!" Mia said throwing her hands up.

"I did it was a war though,bro I can't believe that I'm finally turning 17 in like a day!" I said excitment pouring out of my voice

"Yeah you'll finally pass your driving exam!"

RRRRIINNGG that was of course the bell for our class "Looks like its time to go Keela!"

I walked into french class and there he was. Raymond. The hottest guy in our grade maybe even school  "Hey Keela,how ya doing!" he said waving towards me

"Da-uh Ka da.." is that all i can say?! STUPID. STUPID. STUPID.

"What she means is that she is doing fine!" Mia said saving my butt

"Well great.....I guess!" Raymond said back thank the lord for her.

I looked over and there was a new kid in our class Mia kinda pushed mer to see him.

"Hi, I'm Keela Smith, and you are..?" I said much more casual than my fail with Raymond

".....uh.... Jammy.....Fergason........" he sounding unsure

"You sound very confused, you good?" I said 

"Yeah its.. just you've grown to be so beauti...."

"Wait what!"

Mr.Jackson came walking in before I could get and answer though.

"Good Morning class!!"  and this is my cue to zone out.

A good 40 minutes passed when the bell rang again, everybody now rushing out of the classroom and Mia sprinting for me,when I spot Jammy staring right a me!

Next to me Mia kinda whisper yelled at me  "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That Jammy guy is sorta giving me the creeps.

That's all I got,did better that the last time,comment to give me some ideas!

Edits go to Alex